Forums

Miscellanous : I need your honest opinion.

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "I need your honest opinion."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
I have this friend who really likes Teddy Geiger. She's, like, very obsessed with him. I admit, he IS very cute. But yes, she really likes him. For Christmas, I am planning on taking the billion avatars that I have and making really cool magnets out of them. I really think that my friends will enjoy them and appreciate them lots. So. I have all of these TG avs that I am trying to decide which one is best to give to my friend. This is where I need you guys. Which, in your opinion, is the best avatar, out of the following?

1) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 2) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 3)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 4)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 5)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 6)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 7)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 8)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 9)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 10)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please be honest. She really likes him and thinks he's really cute and remember, this is going to be a magnet. So, which one (or two) would make the best magnet(s)?

Or if you guys have one that you think is better, please please please feel free to send it to me however you'd like!

Send me a message. I'm always bored. I'm on fairly often. And I'm friendly. Now, who doesn't like a friendly person? Surely not you? Message me. =3
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
I'm givin you my honest opinion babe!
I think number 4 is the best. Just my opinion though, And I guess your right he is sorta cute. He has an amazing voice!!!

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
If anyone wants to help me decide which are better out of all of the other ones, help is appreciated, LoL. Or if anyone has an avatar of Orlando Bloom, I need one. One of my friends likes him and I don't have any pics at all of him cuz I don't like him.

Send me a message. I'm always bored. I'm on fairly often. And I'm friendly. Now, who doesn't like a friendly person? Surely not you? Message me. =3
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
I can see why. Sorry grilie I dont have any!

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
number five is the best,definitely! =]

on the edge of seventeen...
Consultez d'autres forums