Forums

Miscellanous : Holly Benjamin:A Heart Of Gold

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "Holly Benjamin:A Heart Of Gold"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
a new story that`s sort of based on my real life,but it`s actually another girl instead of actually me.but most of it IS my life,so just read it and tell me what you think =]
----------------------------------------

Chapter One: A New Friend

Holly`s view:
I was nine years old,it was my first day of fourth grade.I was a little nervous,since I was almost in middle school.My mom was driving me to school,as she did every day of the year.I went to a private christian school called Shady Grove Christian Academy.

We were fifteen minutes away from my school,I was listening to Radio Disney as my mom was telling me to turn it off.I turned off the radio and slumped down in my chair and crossed my arms.My mom glanced at me and took a deep breath.

"Hun,aren`t you excited?It`s your first day of fourth grade!You`re growing up so fast." I sighed and said,"I guess so.I`m just a little scared." She said,"Well,don`t be.You`ll be fine,it`s like any other first day of school." I sighed again,"But this time the work gets harder,mom."

She said,"You`ll be fine,I know it.If not,then being homeschooled is always an option." I shrugged,"I guess so." A few minutes later,we reached my school.All the kids lined up in front of the school and I got out of the car.I walked to the fourth grade line with my mom.She hugged me and drove home.I took a quick,deep breath and walked inside the school.Everything looked so different:they rearranged the school office,there were new teachers,even the kids grew.

I walked into the classroom,and everything looked so new to me.I sat down at the desk with my name tag on it.I sat my bag next to my feet and took off my sweater.Everything looked so new to me,but there he was:Anthony Smith,my crush.He took my breath away just as I looked at him.I looked away,my cheeks flushed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
what do you think?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Sounds like a very cute story so far! keep it going!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Keep it up!

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
thanks you guys!here`s the update,it isn`t much,cause there won`t be alot in the chapters
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Two: Who are you?

A few years later,I was fifteen years old and went to Grapevine High School.I was walking home and stopped by the diner to grab a milkshake,and started walking home again.I passed a dark alley,and heard "psst"ing noises.I turned around,but I guess it was just the birds in the trees.I got to my street,and opened the front door to my house.There,I saw a man hovering over my mom with a knife.She looked at me and screamed "HOLLY!",but by the time she got to "I love y--",she was killed.My father laid next to her,dead too.I screamed,"Who are you?!" backing away from the door.He smiled creepily and answered,"Your worst nightmare."

on the edge of seventeen...
Consultez d'autres forums