Forums

Miscellanous : i feel like everyone i know is starting to hate me now.

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "i feel like everyone i know is starting to hate me now."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays :
Perhaps she can't handle that you raise your voice, but it's hard not to when someone else is yelling at you. Or maybe she can't handle the fact that you are growing up, I mean 12 years is like the start of adolescence.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Royaume-Uni
ouch how many times has she made u do it?
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i know!!and she`s done it like about lets see.....12 times in my life![the hot sauce]

and i know,she`s just yelling at me louder and more each day,and i also have sensitive ears!it just hurts seeing my mom treat me this way.i can open up to my dad about everything,but not my mom.not about this,no.
Edité par william_693 le 24/08/2006 à 17:08

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
have you told your dad how you feel? Perhaps, he doesn't see how much it hurts you, although that's rather impossible.

I am Fortune's fool....
oh i dnt rele no wht ur going thru!!!! but im will help as much as i can!
  • Pays :
cheeky monkey=thanks.it`s nice to have you guys help me

springrose=no,he`s never home when it happens.he`s sorta home when it does,but he doesn`t see how much pain is hurting my heart.it just hurts,and i feel like my parents don`t understand me at all

oh well have u told ur dad how much it hurts u? if so maybe u could ask him to ask ur mum y she is doing this to u?
  • Pays :
Yes, maybe he knows what is troubling your mum. I think she isn't mad at you in particular, I think she has a problem on her own.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
no,i can`t ask him to ask her!i would be in so much more trouble!!i can`t,i just can`t!i`m too afraid

yeh maybe she has a problem which is makeing get angry at the slightest things but u should talk to ur dad about the way u fell and then c if he knows y she has gotten angry all of a sudden!
  • Pays :
no,i can`t!!!i just can`t!!!!i can`t i can`t i can`t!i`ll be in so much trouble!!!i can`t believe i`m afraid of my own parents!!!

• Pays :
Isn't there someone else you can talk to? Like your grand-parent or an aunt? I know it must be hard to talk about that to your parents.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
no,the only trusting grandma i have is in indiana,and the only trusting aunt i have is in austin texas!!i can`t do it!!!!!

• Pays :
Well, that's difficult. I still can't believe your mum hits you for no reason, even if she would have a reason it's wrong.

I am Fortune's fool....
no meening to sound pushy but u should tell some-one cus u cnt keep al ur feelings bottled up!is ur mothers behavior getting worse?
  • Pays :
And your friends? Do they know about your mum's behaviour?

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
my friends don`t know,i can`t figure out why she`s doing this to me,and yes,my mom`s behavior is WORSE

• Pays :
I can't really judge, since I don't know your mum, but I think she is in a lot of stress. I do not believe that you are the reason why she gets mad.

I am Fortune's fool....
  • Pays :
i know.it hurts!my friends barely come over,tho cause my mom works from home.i hate being tortured like this.i want to talk to her about it,but i`m just so scared!!

• Pays :
Yes it is a torment. I would be scared too. I know it’s hard to tell anyone about it, but I seriously think it’s for the best. Maybe you can write a letter to someone, if you do not dare to talk to them or if they are too far away.

I am Fortune's fool....

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums