Forums

Miscellanous : some songs i wrote inspired by the Cheetah Girls 2.a few of them have spanish words

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "some songs i wrote inspired by the Cheetah Girls 2.a few of them have spanish words"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
well duh,no uniforms,i get naps,and i get to watch tv sometimes and have 15 minute breaks.and NO waking up at 6 am!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : mexique
well yeah, altho u don't get to be with ur friends all day laughing at funny jokes class clowns make or inventing silly dances with classmates and then dancing them infront of everybody making everyone crack up, and have an awesome time while having a "catfight", not really one but just fooling around pretending to have one, and tickling everybody till they are in the floor laughing so hard they are basically crying... lol! yeah i like school... we're just happy ppl that make jokes about everything and get along with everyone, we love to fool around and laugh all day lol!

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
well my old school wasn`t like that,ok?it was horrible.mean girls,and everything.my school was barely liek yours.and i do see my friends,ok?there`s church and dance class

I'm sorry to hear that, i hate how ppl can be so mean to each other at school, and how there's this girls who give you death glares and think they are better than you... It has never been like that here, so i don't know how it feels, but it does look very depressing... that's awesome! that's really great that u see them constantly!

• Pays :
yea,i know.it`s horrible.but yea,i sorta see my friends.i only see about 5 or 7 out of the 30 of them i know

yeah i can only imagine! oh that's sad! but atleast u get to see them, so that's a good thing!

• Pays :
yea.and there`s IM,phone,and myspace.

yup! so then in ur case i guess it is better home-schooling... just one question, are some schools really that bad as it's shown in movies or do they just exaggerate a little?

• Pays :
oh,trust me,they`re that bad

that's really sad... i can't believe how ppl can be like that, it's as if they had no feelings...and why do they even like making that much fun of ppl, I mean just because for example, saying that someone's hair looks ugly won't make their hair look prettier or because they say someone looks fat won't make them look skinnier or better, or just because they say someone's "out" in fashion won't make them be more "in"... ugh, it's just so annoying and sad to see how some girls can be that mean and shallow

• Pays :
i know,that`s why i asked my mom to homeschool me

and u had a good reason... i'd just LOVE to go to ur old school and kick their butts! to make them realize how mean and shallow they're being, and how bad and stupid they look doing it!

• Pays :
i know,but it`s a private school,so we don`t really have fights unless at recess

oh well... still i would LOVE to give those "plastic shallow girls" a piece of my mind...

• Pays :
yea like in the movie "mean girls"

lol! yeah, but more seriously... like really making it SINK through their ears...

• Pays :
yea,really.DUH lol

hahah! altho it would be impossible for me to do that, well almost lol!

• Pays :
lol serioisly,but we could TRY

we could, but i couldn't go all the way there, my parents wouldn't let me... altho u could try, even if they don't listen, just don't care w/e they say to u, they're just shallow ppl who apparently have no feelings and since their lives are LAME and BORING they have nothing better to do than to make someone else's life miserable....

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums