Forums

Miscellanous : My story...(comments please)

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "My story...(comments please)"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Okay so im writing a story, its not a good story im not a good writer, i was just bored and decided to give it a try, maybe you could read it and tell me if i should continue writing it, dont expect much its really boring and it has a lot of spelling mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DANCING THROUGH LIFE
It was just as any other day, Katherine got up from bed to get ready for school, she had a long brown hair and beautiful green eyes, she got into her favorite pair of jeans and her pink shirt, she brushed her hair and got it into a pony tail, after she was done she went downstairs where the rest of her family was, her mom was cooking some pancakes, her dad was just leaving to work and David, her brother, who was just 2 years older than her was finishing his homework.

David is a really handsome boy he is tall has blonde hair and brown eyes, he is 17 years old, and he is training to play professional soccer with his state’s team.

You never manage to finish your homework, do you? Katherine said.

That’s none of your business, if you had my life you wouldn’t be able to finish it either, he said in a kind of aggressive tone.

“Kids, stop it”, their mom said…then she continued, Kate remember that Rose is coming to pick you up today, for your ballet lessons.

Rose was her mom’s best friend, she owned a ballet academy, and was Katherine’s ballet teacher; they knew each other since a long time ago, they both danced at ABC (American Ballet Company), but her mom had to quit when she got married and decided to take care of her family instead of dancing.

Kate smiled and said... where are you going?

“Your dad’s boss is having a party and we are invited, so you will have to make dinner”, she said looking at Kate.

The three of them had breakfast, and then Kate and David went walking to school. “Don’t be home late” David said, he really cared for Katherine but he didn’t like to show her how much he cared for her. Katherine nodded and they both continued walking silently.

Katherine went to her normal classes, and then she went back home when she got there David wasn’t there, she opened the fridge and took a bottle of water, then she saw a post-it in the window.

I’m at the beauty saloon, don’t forget that we are going to be home late and Kate, please make dinner” Kate read it and said to herself ”Okay I already understood”.

She went to her room and got ready for her ballet lessons, she got her pink tights and her black leotard, she got her hair in a bun and went downstairs to wait for Rose.

Then David got home and he brought a few friends with him, finally Rose rang the doorbell and she went outside and got into her car. She talked about ballet all the way to the academy.
Then Rose said “You know Katherine, I don’t really understand why you don’t want to go and take an audition for the American ballet academy, your mom studied there, and she would be really proud if you followed her steps”.

Katherine smiled and said, “I really like ballet and I love seeing my mom’s pictures, from when she danced at the ABC, but I’m not like her, she was a great ballerina and I’m not, I just do it as a hobby, you know what I mean”.

Rose smiled, she had heard her friend say how she wished her daughter was a ballerina countless times, they finally got to the academy, Kate took her classes and then went back home. When she got there David was watching a soccer game so she decided not to bother him.

Kate started doing dinner, nothing special just some Mac & Cheese, they both ate dinner and then it started raining, Kate hadn’t seen a storm like this one in about a year, rain was pouring down like if they were throwing buckets over the roof, then there was a thunder, the lights in the house went off and then came back again.

“Perfect” David said… “It should better stop raining; I’m not planning to look for any lanterns, if the lights go off again”

Kate just smiled, she really hated rainy days and she was afraid of the dark, “I’m going to take a shower” she said, David smiled and said “Go on you don’t need my permission”, Kate laughed and said. ”You are in a really crappy mood” and went upstairs took a shower, when she finished she went to her room and did her homework, it was getting really late and she went to her bed, just before she fell asleep, she heard the phone ringing, and then it stopped, she assumed that David had answered it, but she couldn’t hear the conversation since David was still downstairs, she then fell asleep.

David then hung up, his eyes were really red and a tear came down his cheek he went to Kate’s room and opened the door slowly, he saw that she was asleep and closed the door and went back to his room.
Votre texteVotre texteVotre texteVotre texteVotre texte Edité par Annie1290 le 10/05/2006 à 20:28 Edité par Annie1290 le 10/05/2006 à 22:15
Edité par Annie1290 le 11/05/2006 à 04:44

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
OMG!! why was he crying??
uh oh! i fear the worse!
~~~~~~~~~~~
ok annie~ some words of wisdom::
um maybe put more details- like better details
is My Story the title? cuz i would like to know the title
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*bookmarks and exalts*<< crap/ crud i cant do that here!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plz conitnue!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now I might even post my story here....but which one?

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
AND FOR ALL OF U PEEPS OUT THERE-- THIS IS not A STORY WHERE U WRITE ALSO-- ONLY THE ONE TRUE AUTHOR!
just a heads up...
Edité par will4ever le 09/05/2006 à 23:44

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i know im not good describing but ill try in my next post..yeah you should post a story here too..and i still dont have a name for my story..i just wrote that one but ill think of one hmm.. now ill have to do my homework if i ever want to cntinue posting..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
ok which one?? my old or never revealed one?
yeah ok i cant wait for another update!
and if u need help-- just PM me

okay..i think you should post your unreaveled one (sorry spelling)..haha

• Pays :
ok but it will go on williammoseleyfan.net REALLY soon though!

well then post the one that you think will be better im afraid of posting my story in the other forum...i think people wouldnt like it there and besides i feel much better posting it ehre haha..but i think ill post until more people have read this post meanwhile ill continue thinking about what i will write next haha

• Pays :
well if ur unsure, wait and see how many comments u get here-- if its a lot-- then put it on the other forum!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i might actually write a brand new one just for here...until i can decide!
Edité par will4ever le 09/05/2006 à 23:52

haha perfect..then ill wait for people to comment on this story and then ill probably continue it

• Pays :
no plz update soon!!
plz? for me? *puppy eyes*

WAIT!! i have a theory-- her brother is crying because his teddy bear was kidnapped by the evil mice roaming the basement!
^^ its possible

• Pays : mexique
yeah i like it, it's good, it sounds really similar as a episode of summerland lol! good theory will4ever but i'm sure i know what happens next..... my theory: his brother is crying because he just ran out of cheese, and his fave stuffed animal it's not as smily and happy as it was before!! jk hehe lol!

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
thts a very good thoery as well
LOL

LOL!!! haha!!

does it really sound like an episode in summerland?.. because i never saw that series so i wouldnt know..

no it's ok! it's not like the same or anything lol! it's just a bit similar...

• Statut : Confirmée
annie1290 - keep going i like it

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
ill probably post more tonight but not now..because i ahve to go and i wont be back until 3 hours so maybe when i come abck ill continue..

• Pays :
ok sounds good. cant wait for more chica!!

okay so i just named my story its called:

DANCING THROUGH LIFE

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums