Forums

Miscellanous : qualities all guys should have

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "qualities all guys should have"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hey guys - i got this from one of my friend's bulliten things off myspace and i though u all might like it! enjoy
--------------------------------------------------
[1.]

While I hold your hand, I'll play with your fingers.

[ 2.]
Tickle you & make you laugh.

[ 3.]
Kiss you.

[ 4.]
And not only kiss you on the lips, but kiss you on the cheek and forehead too.

[ 5.]
Hold you by the waist.

[ 6.]
Hug you while I'm behind you and rest my head on your shoulder.

[ 7.]
Whisper I love you in your ear.

[ 8.]
Tell you you're beautiful.

[ 9.]
Look you in the eyes and smile when I'm thinking.

[ 10.]
Tell you I never want to let you go.

[ 11.]
Come visit you while your sick

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
  • Statut : Arrivante
  • Pays : Canada
HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thump Thump Thump Thump.
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : mexique
omg!! that's soo cute!!

- For you I will, no matter what-
i love it! when i first read it i was like omg all guys should b exactly like this and relationships would be so much better lol - i think the best one is visit when ur sick

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! john 14:6 (paraphrased by me) 3nails + 1cross = 4given
yeah i totally agree with u!!!

• Pays : Royaume-Uni
Yeah!! my bf does all those xcept numbers 4 and 5

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays : Canada
I would stay with that guy 4 ever.

William,"Are you with me?" Oreius,"To the death." William,"For Narnia and for Aslan!"
who wouldn't want to stay w/ that guy forever?!?!?!

yeah he would have like the parfect personality...

omgsh that would b amazing!

yeah i soo want a guy that has like a good personality, and if he's cute, handsome, hot then a major plus, he would be like the perfect guy...

o yea i totally agree - its like i've got the image of a perfect guy burned in my mind - like most importantly he has to be a christian (most of what i do somehow connects w/ this so of course my guy has to have somewhat of christian ethics), he has to make me laugh (not too hard, especially b/c i have many blonde moment which is why the darkest color away from my natural blonde that i have dyed my hair was red!), physically attractive would be pretty nice (preferred lol), can handle sarcasm (kinda important b/c i have friends that either don't get my sarcasm which is so funny, or they get offended so annoying!) and other than that i would want a guy that i mesh w/ well so yea and my guy's gotta have those nice qualities too! higher standards to get the guy i want!

Oh my gosh! Every guy should be like that....

When Aslan Bears His Teeth, Winter Will Meet Its Death
heck yes!!!

yeah... hey umm do u know the differences between a catholic and a christian, cause my raligion teacher explained it to me once but it's still a bit confusing...

yea - i'm definately no where near catholic thank God - no fense to ne1 that is catholic! - i'm a born-again, spirit-filled christian . . . i'm well aware of the differences - again no fense to ne1 whos catholic

hula do u want me to explain it to u or something? it is pretty confusin, but i've finally been able to explain it if u need help

do u know the differences cause i remember some of them...j/w what's what u think it's the worst about a catholic?

well - ru catholic? cause i don't want to say nething wrong . . . but i can honestly say i went to catholic school for a year and a 1/2 even though i was never catholic

oh no it's ok u can say whatever u want, ur free of speach... just not to rude because there sure r some catholic ppl so...

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums