Forums

William Moseley (English) : Obsessive????

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Obsessive????"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Hey ladies. Waz up? I have an AWSOME OBSESSIVE friend with me today, Hayley. She and I r totally OBSESSED... Anyone else the same? Stupid question... u all should be. LOL Have u ever wondered WHY ur obsessed? Hoxy, cute, funny, nice? Tell me ur reasons for liking the HOTTEST GUY EVER, William Moseley... Will, if ur here, HI!! LOL

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
uhhh, have you lokoed at the guy??? all u gotta do is take one look at him and ur a puddle lol. not to mention, he is jsut the sweetest guy ever (so ive heard) and u know hes a good actor, i mean hello...have you not seen narnia??? i am the biggest obsessive person ever, i promose you... and i like being obsessd lol

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Hey narniafreak, how many times have u seen Narnia out of curiosity? My friend Hayley and I have seen it 6 times.. The battle scene gets us every time LOL. His so HOTT, HOXY, SWEET, OMG so much more!!! I can't even begin... If ur here Will, Hi!! Sorry for being a puddle, as narniafreak said, everyone, he is just so, so, DREAMY.. LOL

haha ive seen it ten times, and omg, i sob my eyes out everytime edmund gets stabbed and peter sees it and his look...omg i seriously have a mini heart attack every time, and then he runs acros the feild, determined to save his brother...and when he finds edmund lying there about to die, and lucy gives him the meds, and he ok, and peter grabs him and starts crying... i lose it and just sob... i mean snot everywhere and everything lol...i love that movie... especially that part...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
TEN TIMES!! LUCKY. I am SO in a trance in the battle scene... ahhhhh... especially when Tilda Swinton trys to hurt him.. I wanna kill her at that point... LOL. The only reason Hayley and I watch Narnia is because of him.. well DUH. LOL

i love the part where the 2 swords cross over his neck when he leans back.omgsh. i don't know what it is but i love that part

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
Who doesn't. OMG. SO HOXY!!

omg, when hes fighting the white witch, and she knocks him to the ground, and stabs him in the arm and he screams... i seriously want to throw myself at the screen and rip her head off. and i love the two sword thingy part too... its so great! and im so tense that i have actually gotten so light headed that ive had to leve the theater... my dad wouldnt sttop making fun of me afterward, but u guys know how it is!!!!

Yeah DEFINATLY!! Narniafreak, add to my story board PLZ!! It's gettin good. LOL

i am writing!!!! read what i just wrote... it made me feel all fuzzy inside...

Yeah... excited about the dip LOL Read it NOW. Just wait....

i cant wait....

Check it out and add more PLZ

i did but u need to add more now!!!!! lol i wrote more, so now someone else has to lol

ok, u need to write now~!!!!!! come on! dont be shy.....

• Pays :
yea i also love the part when 2 swords go towards him and he leans back andgoes,'Agh!'he was so dreamy and brave right then.

on the edge of seventeen...
yeah i know! i have to go see it again. i can't wait until it comes out in stores because when it does i'll be watching it everyday.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
When it comes out of stores, I will be in my basement for the rest of my life. Hayley too. We'll dream and watch and dream and watch etc. OMG How DREAMY. Catcao-girl, add to my STORYBOARD PLZ!!

someone add to the story game one... that needs stuff in it!!!!! do it! (please) lol

Thanks NarniaFreak! Come on guys, don't be shy! Check it out!! LOL

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums