Forums

William Moseley (English) : ~What's Up Ya'll~

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "~What's Up Ya'll~"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Hey guys! Waz goin on? Talk to me about the HOXIEST (Yes, I started that word ) MAN ALIVE!
William Moseley is SO HOXY, agreed?

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
  • Statut : Experte
yeah i agree hehe what does hoxy mean??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
K, here is my definition that I made up when I created the word:

Hoxy: Hox-y: adjective: hott + sexy: William Moseley is the HOXIEST man alive.

Get it?

hehe thats super funny...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
I know. Hehehehe.

TOTALLY!!!!!!!

Well, this is all really:

My head: Will Will Will Will Will Will

• Pays :
my head:
Will. Hot. Will. Cute. Will. Sexy. Will. Goregous. WILL, WILL, Will!!!!
I was so mad this morning because my computer woul'nt let me get on the internet

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
OMG. U too? Mine wouldn't let me on the site untill like just an hour ago.. Hmmmm... strange.

the same happened to me it said that the page wasn't working or something like that

Gotta go! Be back ltr guys!!!!!!!

• Pays :
OMG, that happened to mine too!!! said the page was not available er something like that!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
it was really strange..hey want to continue with the stories..

• Pays :
yes!!!!! I do!!!!!

okay i just posted on the one called this is the story game..

is anyone on?

anyone wants to write some stories??

im here

• Pays :
oh, yay!
Want to write stories or talk???

yes..lets continue the stories

Page : 1 | 2 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums