Forums

William Moseley (English) : HELLO FRIENDS *Coughs* NarniaFreak *Coughs*

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Fil de la discussion "HELLO FRIENDS *Coughs* NarniaFreak *Coughs*"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
Hey guys! I missed u so much! OMFG. My stupid dad took my computer and we went to Colorado and came back and no computer now... three weeks later. I'm borrowing my friends computer who thinks this whole site is bogus. She says Yup. Anyways HI. Missed this site so fricken much!!!

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
OMG Where is everybody????????????????????

• Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed u sooooooooooooooo much!!! i thought u were a goner and left us to obsess w/o u!!!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>

jessica_belsby

• Profil désactivé
  • Statut : Newbie
hey willover how ya doin?
hey we missed you to write stories and narnia freak too she hasnt got here since a long time ago...but hey want to qrite stories

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i can't believe you got your computer taken away! i would literally die! that is so awful. i am so sorry.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
OMG,you`re back!!!!!!!!woo hoo,yay!!!!!!i missed you!we all did!!!!

on the edge of seventeen...
oh i missed u guys so much

• Pays :
will is soooooooooooooooo hott in the new photoshoot!!!!!!!!!HUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOXY HUNKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the edge of seventeen...
WAT PHOTOSHOOT? How come I don't know about this?
BTW: U can say sexy cause that describes him perfectly. Hott and Hoxy are total understatements

Consultez d'autres forums