Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
uhh, not what i was going for.... i was thinking along the lines of will youmarry me? but obviously were all a little slow this morning lol jkjk so i guess ill say it:
( whoever u are), will you marry me? i looked and him, and i could barely think. but then i said...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
oops.sorry,i accidentally screwed it up.i'll delete a few of my posts

on the edge of seventeen...
sakndar u silly thing! r u ok? yes im ok skandar siad, so he got up and said, yeah, i just got tired and fell asleep. i killed ginabrick s long time agao when no one was worrying about me: (whoever u are) was on the verge of dying so i got bored and killed him... man im tired, can we go back to cair paravel? great idea william said, i was just going to ask (your name) an important question...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
'what were you going to say?'
Edité par william_693 le 21/01/2006 à 18:46

• Pays :
'(your name),will you...'will was about to say the most amazing words when suddenly,we heard shouting and clanging on the battle field!aslan's centaurs and the white witch's minotaurs were fighting each other!
Edité par william_693 le 21/01/2006 à 18:51

"well, this isnt the most romantic place to do thins, but i guess i better do it now b4 anything else happens to you... he took my hand, got down on one knee (in the mud i mind you) and looked and me and said, (you name) i love u more than anything in this world or any tother world for that matter...will you marry me?" aslan growled a happy growl. skandar stood there with his mouth hanging open. susan, began to giggle and lucy gasped and grabbed hold of my hand and gragged me down to her level. "say yes!" she said!i smiled and said, "get up out of the mud, of course i will!!!!!

• Pays :
'yay!woohoo!'cheered susan and lucy.skandar was just about to faint when he saw us kiss!
Edité par william_693 le 21/01/2006 à 18:56

will grabbed me and kissede me and we stood there hugging for a long time. finally sakndar said, alright already! so we looked at everyone and said, well, we need to get back home, we have a wedding to plan!we finally got back to cairparavel, and immediatley anna georgie and i started making the dress. aslan had every good creature come to the wedding, and skandar and william began planning other things (i dont know what...use ur immagination...)finnaly the huge day came. everyone was there in attendence, i was looking gorgeous in my dress, william was as happy as could be, and we began the wedding.

• Pays :
but before the wedding started,i had to put on my veil.it would look so lovely with that gold crown!

• Pays :
i heard some footsteps comingdown the hall.a centaur knocked on my door and said,'(your name),it is time for the ceremony.' 'Coming.Just let me fix my necklace.'

anna helped me put it on, and we went down the hallway and met aslan there behind the doors. are you ready? aslan asked me. u know it! i said, and i grabbed onto aslan fur and the dorrs opened and we went down the aisle.the entire time william ooked awestruck, adn when i finally got to him, we met each other and walked up to the minister.

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
tee hee this is funn e.

im down with that.
  • Pays :
'(your name),do you take William Thomas Moseley tobe your lawful wedded husband?' 'I do.'i gazed into William's eyes.'William Thomas Moseley,do you take (your name) to be your lawful wedded wife?' 'I do.' 'I now pronounce you man and wife.You may kiss the bride.'after we kissed,everyone was cheering and crying happily,and Aslan himself was getting a little teary-eyed.

yes! i thought! my dream has actually come true! i looked at william and he was smiling the biggest smile i had ever seen. we then went into the ballroom where we danced and feasted like there was no tomorrow. when it was time for our first dance as husband and wife, the dj (aka the fox lol) put on cant take it in (its on the soundtrack lol) and we danced and everything else seemed to fade away...

• Pays :
and after the ceremony was the reception.we had a glorious cake with lemon frosting and little pink roses on it.it looked so beautiful.georgie and anna made it together because they knew lemon was will's fave and pink roses were my fave.

• Pays :
while we danced,will said,'You look amazing.You couldn't have made a more beautiful dress.You look like the Queen you should be.' 'Thank you.You didn't do so bad either.I can;t wait for us to be crowned King and Queen of Narnia.'

we totally pigged out and had so much fun. skandar asked me to dance, and so we did, and he was terrible! but that was ok. then goergie grabbed my hadn and said, im so glad that u married william... i love you a lot! i hugged her and then anna and i hugged each other. then it was time to get out crowns...

• Pays :
william and i walked down the aisle with aslan between us.we each got gold crowns.when we got crowned,aslan said this using my name:'And to the blue eastern sky,Queen Jaci,The Respectful.'

i gonna change that if thats ok...just so all of us can be queen...
when he crowned me, he said (your name) the beautiful" i was so happy i could barely breathe. we then sat down next to eachother adn aslan said, behold, your new rulers! everyone cheered, adn we looked at each other and smiled. when everyone left, i finally had a chance to look at my crown...

• Pays :
'Wow.It looks so magnificent!Just like you,King William,The Magnificent.'will said,'You truly look like a Queen of Narnia.'

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums