Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i just smiled "im sure you will be a great dad also" i hugged him as hard as i could and then

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
we went to bed...i was tired and william had tog get up early since he had to do all of the chores that i could no longer do... so i climbed in bed and waited for william, and then i snuggled up close to him and fell asleep, happy as could be, with my husband next to me...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and now we had our baby with us.. what more could we ask for.. the next morning will waked me up and

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
brought me a cup of tea (that sounds really good right now... mmm, i want tea...) he kissed my forehead as i sat up. good morning beautiful. he said, as i took a sip of tea. "mmm, morning...oh! good morning lily..." william smilled and kissed my stomach. good morning lily he said. so, i was thinking about going to check on georgie today... what do you think> u thinkur up for it? he asked. yeah... i think so...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
besides it will be good for me to go back to the castle for today
"are what time are we going"

• Statut : Habituée
'Hmm...maybe around 11?'he asked'Oh,sure,that'll be fine.Then Georgie can feel Lily kick!Haha.'i said.'Haha.I cannot wait to have our beautiful baby girl.Do you...' 'Do I what,William?' 'Do you...do you want to have a home birth when Lily arrives?Or do you want to have her born at the camp hospital?' 'I think the camp hospital will be better.Besides,I'm getting huger by the minute!And Georgie will be able to experience a real birth of a baby.I promise,everything will be alright.'i said.i kissed him on the cheek and he kissed me on the cheek and we got ready to go to the castle.
Edité par kiki755 le 25/01/2006 à 05:17

Check the gate....
when we got to the castle there was no one there so we decided to go to the yard..georgie was there playing..will started walking really soft so that Georgie wouldn't hear him he got there and placed his hands on her eyes.. at firstshe got really scared but then she started laughing she then turned and saw will and stood up and hugegd him "you are back!!" yes we are abck will answered "i missed you so much" georgie said then will

• Pays :
sat down with her and gave her the news, she was like....

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
with a huge smile on her face..will also had a smile on her face.."and are you coming back to the castle for her to be here?".."well we still haven' talked about it" answered will..then georgie

walked over and gave me a hug. "im glad ur going to have a baby...but what will i be?" she asked, looking worried. "ur going to be her aunt...lily will love her aunt geirgie..." i said and gave her a hug. "ur naming her lily? she asked. william got up and walked over to me. "yes, do you like it?" georgie nodded. i looked down at my stomach. "lily, will you kick for aunt georgie? " nothing happened for a minate, but then, my stomach lurched, and georgie screamed and started to cry. i lauhged and ave her a hug. "its ok, georgie... lily was just kicking... thats waht she does...do u wanna feel her kick?" georgie nodded and put her hand on my stomach. about a minate later, lily kicked again, adn georgie just about jumped out of her skin...and started alughing uncontrollably...

then we went inside and started reading a new book, georgie fell asleep so will and i decided to

go for a walk out in the gardens. "i forgot how beautiful this place is... i miss it..." i said as i picked a flower. "you are beautiful as well..."william said as he put the flower in my hair. "ur too sweet... u really are...i mean, no one has ever told me that..." i said. and hugged him. we then saw the magic pond, and...

and decided to get closer to it.. when we got ther will told me to

take a drink from it... i forgot how good he water tasted and then i splashed it over on william. he sood there, stunned, and laughed. then he splashed me and totally drenched me. i screamed from the wetness, and then i grabbed william and we fell to the ground laughing. i stared at the sky, looking at the clouds go by when william leaned over so he was leaning over me and we kissed LONG ND SLOW. then we heard footsteps, and realized that georgie was coming...

so we immediately stood up hoping tha she hadn't seen anything when georgie got there she hugged william and tolde him she was very happy that we were at the castle again

"well, uh, we arent planning on staying..." william said and georgiestepped back. "but... i thought u... u arent staying with me???" i looked at her, trying to think of what to say. "well, were going to stay for about a week.... but then we are going to have to leave." that seemed to please her a little bit... so we went back to the castle...

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
and then Will punched me in the stomach and yelled "ABORTION!"
Sorry I just had to say that!

im down with that.
omg thats really mean!!!! we're not using that... we're still having a baby... my lord thats awful! im appalled!

wow no we are deffinitely skipping that part..

ok, moving on... we went back to the castle, and had tea in the library. william kept telling really corny jokes to georgie, and she was laughing so hard the tea came out of her nose... she got really embarrassed and ran up to her room, and i ran after her. when i walked in her room, she was sitting on her bed, trying not to cry. "gerogie, its ok... believe me, its not that bad, come bak downstairs... u didnt do anthing wrong..." gave her a hug, then practically gragged her downstairs, where william had already cleaned everything up and had otten her another cup of tea...

Page : 1 ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums