Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i blushed, and will hugged me. then we realized the it was four in the morning,and that the sun was going to rise in and hour! we had partied all night long! oh well, said will, if weve been up this long we might as well stay up a little longer so we went back ito the ballroom and danced until the sun came up.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i was getting tired so will and i agreed to go to bed for a while.will was sound asleep right next to me,but i had a strange feeling someone was watching me.'Will,'i whispered.'Will!' 'Yea?' 'I can't sleep.I have a feeling someone is watching me.' 'It's probably your imagination,but I'll stay up with you.'
Edité par william_693 le 21/01/2006 à 19:38

on the edge of seventeen...
so he turned on the light next to the bed, adn he sat up. i could tell that he was really tired, and that he wanted to go back to sleep. william, hun, just go and make sure nothin is goin on adn then go back to sleep. so will got out of bed, and got his sword, went around the room, and out of the room and found aslan and got him to stand outside the door and then he got a satyr to stand outside below the windows for me. then we went back to sleep/

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
the next morning i told him thank you for staying up with me. i told him that i loved him more than anything in the world. he just smiled, put his arms around me, and pulled me close to him. i put my head on his chest and my arms around him. he said, "if you ever need anything just ask." i said, "thank you william." i lifted my head and he leaned down and kissed me.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
at breakfast,georgie,anna and skandar were eating with us(of course,since they live there,too) and we had toast,tea,jam and eggs.'Will,I need to go to Mr. Tumnus's house and to the Beavers' dam.Would you like to come?' 'No,but thank you.I must go and find the rest of the wolves and kill them with some Centaur's help.I promise I will not be in trouble.' 'I'll go with him and bring my horn is he needs help.'said anna.'Georgie,want to come with me to see Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers?' 'Of course!I love visiting them.' 'Oh,and I'll have a suprise for you at the dam.'

i kissed william goodbye, told him to be safe, and then georguie and i went off to find mr tumnus. "your majesties," he said when he saw us. he bowed and we curtsied. i ooked at him and said, i was wondering if u could possibly keep william out of the castle for me tomorrow...im doing something special for him, ad i know how nosy he can be, so i need u to make sure that he doesnt go into the caslte at all." of course your majesty, id be honered..."

• Pays :
'Thank you very much,Mr. Tumnus.May we stay for lunch?' 'Oh,of course!Friends are always welcome to stay here.Would you like a buscuit?' 'Yes,please.Thank you,Mr. Tumnus.' 'My pleasure.That was a grand wedding yesterday!So beautiful,it made me want to cry.' 'Oh,Mr. Tumnus,it's alright.'said Georgie.'William and I were very pleased you were able to make it.' 'Anything for the Royals.' 'We can't stay longer than an hour because I have a suprise for Georgie at the Beavers' place.' 'Oh,yes.THAT suprise.How wonderful it was!'(an hour later after munching and chatting)'Well,we must be off.Thank you for your hospitality,Tumnus.' 'Yes,thank you,Mr. Tumnus.I cannot wait to see you again!' 'Goodbye,Daughters of Eve!' 'Goodbye!'

when we went off towards the beavers, georgie kept asking what the suprise was. when we arrived, she looked out past the dam, and saw a...

new horse that was brown and white. "Oh!" she cried! its beautiful!!!!" i thought u might like it... mr.beaver and i found it for you...its yours to keep. now u don have to borrow williams horse nemore..." just as i said that, i heard the clanging of swords and a grunt that i knew to be my william. "william! i shrieked, and i knew that something was wrong, so i grabbed annas horn and blew hard into it...

• Pays :
wait,anna took her horn,remember?i said that part.

oh i thoughyt she gave it to me...hmm, well, i guess i found a shell then and blew into it lol. and then the sound was so horrible that all the wolves ran away, leaving william by himslef in the woods. so goergie and i ran over to him, and we could see that he had been scratched really badly on the stomach, so georgie pured some of the meds on it and he was better. then we all rode back to the castle...

• Pays :
but we found that it had been attacked and we found Mr. Tumnus lying on the ground because he had come to give Skandar and Anna something,but he got attacked by Minobaurs.'Mr. Tumnus!!!'cried Georgie.'Mr Tumnus,speak to me!' 'The Minobaurs....took....your sister...'Georgie quickly poured the potion into his bloody chest and he got better.they waited for a few seconds and then Mr. Tumnus...

continued on...the minotars took ur sister, and they were going to kill her... i tried to save her, i really did..." william looked around the room, trying to take this all in. "i have to go save her... im so sorry (your name), but i have to. id send skandar to go get her, but he cant..." "its ok, i understand...but u better come back to me... i cant bear not having u with me..." william kissed me, grabbed his sword and shield, and took skandar with him. i sat down on the floor and began to cry...

• Pays :
Georgie walked over to me and began to comfort me by saying,'Don't worry,(your name),he'll be back soon.I promise he will.Now,Mr. Tumnus,the 3 of us must go deeper into the castle to fight off the remaining Minobaurs.I know where the secre stash of weapons are.'Georgie went into the front closet and grabbed 2 swords,3 bottles healing potion,and some bow and arrows.then i said,'Now,I think we should grab 3 horns and go seperate ways.Georgie,you go with Mr. Tumnus towards the far left,and I'll go the middle way.' 'But,(your name),we need to grab some armor pieces.' 'Alright,we will,Georgie.'I grabbed the armor and we went farther into the castle.I found Aslan fighting off a Minoubar.'Aslan,don't worry!I'll help you!Get off of him,Minoubar!'i fought ff the Minoubar and Aslan thanked me.then we went to the main hall.

there were three minobars standing there looking at wiiliams crown. "back away from the crown, and no one gets hurt!" i yelled, and they ran towaard me, and i stabbed them right in the heart. aslan killed the other ones by biting the heads off them. then we heard georgies horn and wwe ran to save her. the minobar had her pinned to the ground, ready to strike. "No one touchjes my sister in law! and i ran over and kicked him in the knee. he fell to the ground and georgie stabbed him in the heart. we had killed them all. we were walking back into the library when we saw that william was coming up the driveway with anna on his shoulder, past out. i ran outside, and he layed anna on the gound. he ran over to me and we embraced. "oh im so glad ur ok! i wispered in his ear. "i told u id be back" he said.

we all walked back into the castle, and aslan took anna up to her room andstayed there with her. william told us how the minobars were about to stab her when he arrived and so he knocked her out so that she wouldnt have to see him possibly die. at this point i wanted to cry, adn william could tell, so he and i excused ourselves and went into our bedroom to talk. " its alright, im here, nothing happened to me, im right here..." william huggerd me and i just begant o sob. "i just dont want you to get hurt ever again! i said. i cant bear to see that."

• Pays :
'I'll be fine.As long as I have you in my heart,our love will never die.'He kissed me and then went to the kitchen to check on the chef who was preparing dinner.'Tastes good,but needs a dash of...salt!'the chef was preparing my favorite dish:grilled chicken with a lemon seasoned dressing.after we were partially through the meal,anna complimented will and the chef by saying,'Delightful.Tangy,but sweet.And,Garson,didn't you add some rosemary?Very exsquisite!' 'Delicious.Thank you,Garson.'said Georgie.for dessert we had tea and vanilla sundaes.

we then went into the libray to read my the fire. it was williams turn to choose and read the book, so he chose the screwtape letters (lol its written by c.s.lewis) i sat next to him and he read aloud. pretty soon, it was only us in there, adn we decided to go to bed. we climbed the stairs anad went down the hallway, but before i got the our bedroom, georgie called for me from her bedroom. i waled in and she was sitting up, holding the covers up to her chin. "i was wondering, if its ok if william and i go swimming tomorrow, just the two of us, i know u just got married, but i mis my brother..." of course i sadi, ill have him go with you intead of with mr tumnus...

• Pays :
'Thanks.I just feel left out of the family now,since there is not much to do.' 'Georgie,it's alright.I know how you feel.I'm an only child,but I still get plenty to do.How about on Tuesday,we go hunting the White Stag?Just you and me.Wouldn't it be fun?I promise,no one will ever take your brother away from you.Not even me.Now,go to sleep.I'll see you in the morning.'I kissed Georgie on the forehead and blew out the candle.I walked down the hall when suddenly,I heard a cry from Susan's room!I pulled out my sword and swung the door open.a wolf was cornering her,with Susan screaming like she saw 30 White Witches!.'Step back from her,or you shall have lived a short life!'

the wolf didnt move and so i ran over to it and killed it. anna collapsed on the floor. "i have had the worst day ever, and it just keeps getting worse! she said. "i know, believe me, i know. i almost lost my husband, so i know." i hugged her and then i called for a satyr to stand guard her door. "make sure noting gets in here, u hear me?" the satyr nodded, and i went into my bedroom. william was already asleep, but he woke up when i walked in. "everything ok? he asked. "yes, we just had some difficulties. everythings fine...go to sleep. i kissed him good night and turned off the light.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums