Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
so we did, and then we left and will said there was somewhere special he wanted to show me and led me to...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
cair paravel when we got there we saw

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
the white stag we were always chasing right in front of us. 'WoW' will said. and he...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then went into the castle and showed it to me..we then saw aslan and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Aslan , look who's with me aslan turned and smiled and then he asked, who is that and will just said...

she is my girlfriend..we are running away..then aslan said.."running away?.. from whom?" and the will said

• Pays :
her mother. we know it's not the right thing to do, but what else are we supposed to do? will siad. Aslan just looked down...

well i cant help you wih that..you need to take that decision...then will took a deep breathed and grabbed my hand and smiled at me and said

• Pays :
i love you and i don't want to loose you butwe both know what the right desicion is...

"so are we going back?"..then will said

• Pays :
if that's what you feel is right he said.

then we got out of the car and went to see the house and the lady there told us

• Pays :
i think, you got the wrong story cuz in this one their going to go see her mom or stay.

oops sorry.........................................................i dont know whats right will i mean i want to be with you but then i dont want my mom to get mad at me..this is too hard..then will said

• Pays :
do what your heart tells you, take a chance...

well my heart tells me that beeing with you is the best decision but..then will interupted me and said

• Pays :
and what about your mom?

will i think that we should go to my mom and tell her the truth that we are getting married.. will looked at me and smiled and then he said

• Pays :
i love you. And we started walking towards the wardrobe when i remembered something. OMG, will!! I said we can spend our whole lives here and then we can go back and live another one remember, time isn't the same! Will looked at me and...

said..i totally forgot about that..and then he laughed and said "we can stay here and then go back" we were really happy and he hugged me and said

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums