Forums

William Moseley (English) : More Stories

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "More Stories"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Canada
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Some people are SNOBS and some ARNT
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
lol =P
--------------
"i,uh...doctor,can i...talk to Will?you know,i-in private?" i said,as i felt my body trembling,scared of what i was about to do.the doctor nodded and walked out of the room.as soon as the door shut,i pulled the covers off me and kissed will so passionately,that even the people that hate him would feel pleasure
---------------------------------------------
haha i got that line from "She`s The Man"

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
OMG!!!! i LOVE tht movie!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I was sure i was doing the right thing. Ben came in the room, and looked at us, than left. I slowly pulled away. "Will...I..."
"shhh, its ok...." he said....
(srry, i dont know what to say.)

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
Shes the man is the best!
Remember
"you taker her, and you kiss her......... JUST KISS THE CRAP OUTTA HER!!" That was my favorite line
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Will just draped the covers over me and layed down beside me. We heard a very,very faint knock on the door. It was...............................

• Pays :
haha i know,that line was so funny,PD!and in the commentary when Amanda said that in the movie,Channing Tatum[Duke] said he actually kissed the crap out of somebody!lol
---------------------------------------------------------
will got up and answered it.it was....

• Pays : Royaume-Uni
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!

My name is Miss Schaden Freude
  • Pays :
no,it wasn`t!lol ok ok it was
----------------------------------------
he said "aye,i`m lookin' for a bottle of rum.a BIG bottle of rum,you got any?"

Will had a chuckle plastered on his face. "haha...hey johnny! whatchya doing here?" "I drank to much rum, and gthought Rum bottles were attacking me....so someone took me here when i heard you were here, wanted to say hi."

lol!!! ok, this is really funny! lol!!!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
"well i'm glad you stopped by, johnny, but why don't you go sobber up and come back then! k?"

"aye, aye cap'n!" said johny!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
lol!!!
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Will turned around, closing the door. "Do you feel better?" he asked.

LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i'm ok!" i said although my heart was ABYSMAL (it's one of our vocabulary words! it means so great that you cant measure it!) with sorrow!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
Will leanded in and Kissed me. god it felt good.

"Come on, lets go." he said. Taking my hand. and helping me up.

• Pays : Chine
"gladly." I said I was turning beat red. It would have been perfect if I didn't trip on Jonny laying in the middle of the hallway.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
i laughed as he got up,spun around and went in odd directions,in his pirate walk....still in his costume,running and screaming "The rum bottles!They`re attacking me!"

Me and will laughed our heads off. "Uhh...Johnny..." will said, still laughing. But johhny didnt hear, he went running "HELP! HELP! THEY"RE ATTACKING ME!" in the other direction. HAHA!!!

The doctor came in at the same minute as Jhonny was yelling. The doctor dropped a bag of tablets on the floor and they staarted spinning around ontop of the tablets. It was like watching ice skating but funnier. "But me down you good for nothing rum bottles so tasty........" as he started to trail off. Jhonny and the doctor landed hard on their backs. Will ran over to help them up and I was rolling around on the floor laughng my head off.

After Will atemtoed to help johnny and the doctor off the floor, we went outside, and i breathe din fresh air.

• Pays :
but then johnny ran outside screaming "the rum bottles have taken over the doctor!AHHH!" and the doctor was chasing him into the streets

At first me and Will looked at eachother and then in a split second started laughing our heads off. Then BOOM!! Jhonny had fallen over
"The rum bottles have me!!! Leave me aqlone you jeark.."

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums