Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hmm i dont think so
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
yeah theres a lot of languages i don't know about.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
jaja me 2!and i want to learn french (im learning it in school but i dont understand anything!) its so hardd and the french teacher just talks and talks in french and i dont understand a single word
  • Pays :
did you guys look at the wallpaper i made?!?!?!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
haha, i think i want to take the gloutshire language in school!!! lol!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
lets go to william's school! jaja i really want to goooo!!
  • Pays :
you guys,im asking you something!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
OHH!!! ME 2. I wish i went to wills school!!!

yesss me 2! and live right next to his houseeee ....and talk to him ! and autograph! and then he falls in love with meee (yeah right im a dreamerr!)
  • Pays :
and i live on the other side of his house and he fell in love with me 2!!!

imagine you and william in ur prom!!! omg i need to meet a guy that looks like william
  • Pays :
hehe!!! I'f only every guy looked like will!!! what do u like the most about him??

hmmmm thats a difficult questionn...i love his smilee!!!!!
and his eyesss and his british accentt
  • Pays :
me 2, everything you said and his style!!!

yess his stylee i love it
and that leather jacket he always wears..he looks so hot in it!
  • Pays :
hehe... yea! he i like what he wore to the premiere also!!!

ohh yes he looked sooooooooooooooo HOXY
  • Pays :
hehe.. i like that word

jaja me 2!
what hour is it there??
  • Pays :
it is 12:06, here you?

Page : 1 ... | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums