Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
but then i remember anna's window,so i asked a cheetah to stand guard.'I don't want anyone in this room except Anna,alright?Thank you.'i then asked a few more tough creatures to guard skandar,georgie and my windows.when morning came,i woke up with the golden view from the sunrise.i was standing on the balcony,watching the sun arise over horizon.'Beautiful,isn't it?'i asked Georgie,for she was up with the sunrise next to me.'Very.So,what's for breakfast?I would like toast with fruit salad and orange juice.' 'Me too.I think I'll make it,for the chefs have done enough cooking for a while.I'll give them the morning off.' 'Good idea.'then i heard yawning fromthe bed and knew that Will was awake.he smiled at me while Georgie and I were talking with our backs toward him.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
he walked out on the balcony and put his arms around me. "good morning beautiful." i smiled. "morning gorgeous." i kised him then i went inside to fix the breakfast. when i was almost done, georgie came downstairs. "is it still ok if i go swimming with william today?" she asked "of course. i hope you guys have fun." we then all sat down and ate, andthen william and georgie went off to the creek,and i got to work on william's surprise...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i was making him a new cupboard for his weapons.it was red on the inside and gold on the outside.Anna was helping me fit the shelves and glass inside,for it was too sharp.'Do you thinkWilliam will like it?'i asked anna'Of course he will!You're his wife,and he loves you.How could he not love anything you make for him?' 'True,true.Still,I only feel welcome in this family by Will and Georgie.' 'Don't worry.Skandar's an easy pushover.You'll be welcome by him in no time!You're already welcome by me.Trust me.'

ok, i said and we finally got the glass in. they returned about three hours later, with william carrying georgie, who was bleeding badly from her side. "a wolf attacked her, and he broke her medicine vile so all the meds poured out. i stood there for a moment, then went and grabbed some towels and sopped up all the blood. then i ran and got aslna and he did some weird thing that made the wound heal almost instantly. he also went and got another vile for goergie. when she woke up, i looked at her and gave her a huge hug. "im so glad ur alright! i said, and she began to cry. "all i wanted was to be with my brother... and look what happened. how is his arm doing?" i looked at her all confuzzled. "his arm...what happened to his arm?" he practcally got it ripped off from the wolf... he didnt show you?"

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
'Oh my gosh!What happened?' 'The wolf almost tore it off when i was saving georgie.' 'I don't want you going out anywhere without a horse,a horn and medicine potions.Alright?' 'Alright.' 'Oh,Anna and I have a suprise for you!'

you do? he asked, looking puzzled. "yes, but let me see your arm first. he took his shirt off and i could see the teeth marks all over it. i ran over to georgie and got the meds and poured it on him. then i put my hands over his eyes and brought him into the room that had the cabinet in it. when william saw it, he stood there awestuck, adn then turned to me. "you made this? he asked. "yes, i made it fo you...as a wedding present. anna helped. thats why we- but i couldnt say nething more because he had grabbed me and kissed me so hard that i felt dizzy. "this is the best present anyone has ever given me...thank you so much..."

• Pays :
ok,i almost fainted reading the kissing part!
-----------------------
'You're welcome.Why don't we get your weapons and put them in here?I'll give the old onto Georgie for her healing potion.' 'Thank you so much!'

(haha yeah i was imagining it in my mind as i tyoe it, that why it takes me a while to type these things...)
so we went to work getting all the weapons into the cabinet, adn by the time we were done, it was time for tea. so we went into the library and settled down by the fire, and drank tea and talked about all that has happened so far on our journey of being married, adn then skandar walked in. "i hope in not interrupting nething, but i need to talk to (your name)" no, ur not interrupting nething, ill be right there skandar. i got up and went out into thehallway. skandar looked at me with tears in his eyes. "look i love my brither ok? and i want to like you, but i cant... not yet at least. i just dont want my brother to get hurt by you..."

• Pays :
'Why would you think I would hurt your brother?!I love him and would never want to hurt him!He loves me and would never want to hurt me!You have got the completely wrong impression of me!'i stormed back into the room and grabbed my tea and my book and said,'I'll be in my room!'then i stomped down the hall.skandar felt like he had said something wrong and was ashamed of himself.

william followed me in to the bedroom. "what was that about? he asked, and i told him. "ugh! i cant believe he would do that to you... im sorry. ill talk to him. is it ok if he and i go out for a ride?" "yes, go on, but i want you to take the medicine, and another satyr with you. the satyr doesnt have to be right there with you, but he needs to be close. i cant bear to have you wounded again. i dont know what i would do." william kissed me. "ok, ill be back in a little bit, and dont worry, ill be ok."

• Pays :
'Oh,wait,and have the hornwith you.' 'I'll stayout of trouble.I'll talk to Skandar and ask him why he thinks you would hurt me and I will tell him about how and why you saved me those few times in the house.'

ok, thank you. when he left, i went and found anna and we made cookies together in the kitchen and talked about everything, especially william. "is he a good kisser?" anna asked. "omg! anna! what kind of question is that? i asked astonished that she would ask something like that. "and if you must know, he is the best kisser have ever kissed, adn there has only been one other guy that ive kissed. i said and began to blush. she smiled and said i thought he might..." we then settled down and read aloud in the library until william and skandar came home.

• Pays :
'So,how was everything?'i asked themnot even glancing at skandar.'It's all been taken care of.Now Skandar understands on why heshouldn't have said that.' 'I apologize,(your name).' 'It's alright,but don't do it again,ok?Lunch is almost ready.'

good, im starving skandar said as we were leaving the room. we had grilled cheese, applesauce, and tomato soup for lunch. we were all very full when we were done, so william and i retired to our bedroom. i layed on the bed. "im so tired! i said, i havent been sleeping well lately..." i said, yawning. "why havent you been sleeping well?" william asked as he sat down next to me. "ive been waking up in the night, hearing things and i get scared that someone is after you..." i started to cry, and william sat me up and hugged me, and rubbed my back. "shhh, its ok, nothing is going to happen to me... you know aslan is two doors over from us and there are satyrs at our door and under our window...its ok, we're safe...shhh" he held me until i fell alseep, and then he went into skandars room.

• Pays :
'Skandar,can you get Aslan to watch our door for us tonight and move our door satyrs to the window?' 'Sure.' 'Thanks.And remember,she is not hurting me or even trying to.' 'I know,I know!'

"ok, im just making sure you get it now... and dont snap at me... i dont like that" william said as he got off skandars bed. he then walked over to anna's room. "can i come in? he asked. "yeah, of course. whatcha need?" she asked. she closed her book and sat up. "i need you to look after (your name), she is having a really hard time adjusting to the whole someone may try to kill me thing... can you do that for me?" "of course, ill do anything for (your name) i love her like she was my sister." thanks william said and gave her a "sibling" kiss. then we went back into his bedroom. i was still asleep, and so he took a bath and went to bed.

• Pays :
in the middle of the ngiht,I heard a crash coming from skandar's window.i sat up and cried to anna,'Oh no!Skandar!Let's go!'i went to the weapon cabinet and got a horn,sword,bow and arrows,and some healing potion.'Let's go!Take the arrows and horn!'

but anna didnt hear me, so i looked over and saw william sleeping like a baby. i hated waking him up, but i had to. "william! sweetie, wake up! somthing happened to skandar!" william sat up and looked at me. "what happened? he asked? " i dont know, i heard a crash, like from the window, adn i dont know! you have to help him!" i said. "oh no... i had his satyrs move over to watch us...you were so scared that i had to... someone must have noticed and took advantave of it..." he said, and he burried his head in his hands. "its not your fault. look at me, its not your fault,ok? but you have to go save him... go, skandar needs you..."

• Pays :
'Go!I'll comewith you.Anna!' 'Yeah?' 'Someone crashed into Skandar's window!We need to help him!' 'Ok,let me get my horn and bow and arrows.' 'Will,are you ready?' 'Yes.Let's go!' '(your name),you get Georgie,ok?I'll alert the satyrs.' 'Ok,Anna.'

i ran into georgie room, adn jumped on her bed. georgie wake up! its your brother!!!!" she sat up! whats wrong? what happened to william??" i could tell she was about to cry. "no, not william, skandar! someone broke into his room and kidnapped him! come on! we have to go get him!" i said almost out of breath. georgie jumped out of bed, grabbed her medicine and dagger adn we ran off down tha hallway to meet up with the others.

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums