Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
and continued kissing him..then i stopped and fell asleep besides him..then will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
fell asleep too. we slept there all night long, and it was great. the next morning...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
when i woke up will was still asleep and the room was really quiet and then suddenly will

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
gasped and jumped off the couch. "whats wrong???" i asked. "shhh! someones coming..." he threw me in the closet and shut the door...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i couldnt hear who will was talking too..but then i heard the door close again and i went out of the closet..then will told me

it was the macgreedy and she was thinking that someone was in here with him, and he said, no, he was just himself and she wanted to looke arounsd, and he assured her that it was just him...

"Will what would happend if she sees me?" then will said

she throw you out and then id be in huge trouble and isd never see you again..." i looked at him. "ok then, i think we should be leaving..." william nodded in agreement

but where are we going?" then will said

i dont know... but we need to leave. so we climbed out the window and raced across the yard...

then will stopped and said

seriously where re we going?" i loked around i have no idea...

so we just kept running until we got out of the house and will said okay now lets see where can we go

ui looked down the road. "that way" i said and we went that way...

so we kept going on that direction when will said

"look, an abandoned house! lets go inside..." so we did

and looked like it had been abondoned for a long time..and then will said

ill start a fire so he did, and i sat down on the little wooden table...

then i looked at will and said "will im afraid of being here" and will looked at me and said

• Pays :
'I know.We never get any privacy.I wish there was somewhere we could go.Wait a minute!Let's go back to the house and go into the wardrobe!We'll be able to have our privacy,and no one would know we were even gone.We would be able to live in Narnia forever,without anyone bothering us.Please?'and he made the cute pouty face again and i said,'Ok,you seriously need to stop doing that.Let's Go!'

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums