Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
as me and Georgie ran down the hall,we heard Anna's horn calling.'Quickly!'i shouted.'Quick,Georgie!Come on!We have to get Skandar!'i was running with all my might,hearing the shouting come closer from Skandar's room.when we got in there,Will wasleaning over the balcon,trying hardly to pull a thick rope.'Anna!Where is Skandar?' 'It's too late!The kidnaper got him already and his climbing down the balcony wall!Look!'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i looked over the edge and i could see that it was a minobar, and he had skandar over his shoulder. "anna! i cried shot the minobar with one of your arrows! do it!" anna looked at me "but then skandar will fall and kill himself...i cant do that!" ok, william, sweetie, hold onto the rope. when i get down there outside, tell anna and she will shoot the minobar. when skandar lands, georgie and i will run over and give him the meds, ok?" i said. they all agreed, and georgie and i ran downstairs and outside. alright! we're down here! i called and william gave anna the signal...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
and she aimed for the minobaur.but instead of the arrow hitting the minobaur,it hit me in the ribs!'Oh no!(your name)!!'

"anna! u hit me! ugh! shoot the minobar! dont worry about me!" i shouted. goergie ran over and gave me some meds. anna shot again and hit the minobar this time, and sent his sialing into the air. he landed on the ground, as did skandar. we ran over to him and georgie gave him the meds. he layed ther for asecond, but then he sat up, and i helped him stand up. "you...saved me!" he said. ""what are sisters in laws for? i said, and i hugged him. when we all got back up to his room, william and anna hugged him, and william ran over and kissed me. "are you alright? i saw that you got shot and i just about had a heart attack!" "yeah im fine, i had some of the meds...so im good now. " he hugged me and kissed me again and again.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
i walked over to Skandar and sat on his bed.'Now you know whether to trust me or not,right?' 'Right.And I'm sorry about before.' 'It's ok.I;m just glad that you is ok.Now,sleep.We're going to hunt for the White Stag tomorrow!'everyone cheered.i kissed Skandar on the forehead and we all went to sleep.

(awww thats sweet!)
william and i walked back to our bedroom,and both collapsed in it when we got in. ummph!i said and william rolled over and looked at me. "yeah, i hear ya..." i kissed him good night, rolled over and slpet like nothing would ever wake me again... the next morning it was i that found william out on the balcony. the sun was begining to rise over the sea, and he stood ther, with his cup of tea, staring at it. i walked over and put my arms around his waist and sighed as i rested my head on his shoulder. "that was a crazy night last night huh? he said "yeah it was...im just glad everyones ok. just then skandar walked onto his balcony. "oh, sorry, i didnt mean to intude on your alone time..."

• Pays :
'Oh,yea,like we really need that right now from you,Skandar.What is it you need?'i asked.'I just wanted to say thanks again and...welcome to the family.'

awww! i went out of my bedroom and into his and walked over to him and gave him a huge hug. "no! not a hug!!! he screamed as he tried to get out of it. "give it up man, u knew it was coming..."william said laughing as he walked onto the balcony."uhh, save some of that love for me woman!" he siad jokingly and i hit him in the arm. "oh fine." and i put my arm around his waist and we both went out and down to breakfast...

• Pays :
(how cute the last one was!)so for breakfast we had blueberry oatmeal and lemon tea.will raised his glass and was tapping it with a fork to get our attention,'A toast to (your name) for saving all of us,and beingthe love of my life.' 'Ooh!'went the other 3.'Oh,come on!How can I help it?!'i said
---------------------------------------------------
and they all lived happily ever after.the end!

awww that is the best end ever!!! but i dont want it to end!!!! oh! im gonna start the sequel..hehe lol ok...

william and i had been married now for six months and i was beginning to finally feel like a queen. i wasnt so afraid everytime william left me to go off somehwee, and i was getting better and better at using my sword. anna and i were bst friends now, adn skandar and i couldnt have been closer. georgie, being the sensitive one, still had her weekly brother/sister days with william, and things were going great untill i woke up this morning...

• Pays :
i found a wolf climbing the balcony and jumping on the bed and growled at me saying.'Don't hold your breath,this will only take a second!'so i screamed and anna came inside and said,'Get off of her!Now!Let her go!'and this time she was using a sword and was a pro at sword fighting now

she raced over to the wolf, but he had jumped off of me, and saw william laying there, fast asleep (really i dont know how my man can sleep through so much, but he can lol)anna tried to strike the wolf, but she mised and him the bed post. i slapped william in the face "get up! i screamed and he opened his eyes and about leaped out of bed. i reached ver and grabbed my sword which was laying next to my slippers and threw it to william. he caught it and he and the wolf began to fight. anna ran over to me and sat on the bed. she grabbed my hand since she could see that i was beginning to shake...

• Pays :
and i i cried out,'Strike him,William!Now!'and he tried stabbing the wolf in the stomach but he missed and got the sword stuck in the floor suddenly someone came to the room and it was...

skandar, who had been woken up from he noise. he had his sword with him, so he ran over and jumped on the wolf and stabbed him over and over again. out of breath, he stood up adn wiped his sweat off his face. william stood there, not sure if he should hug him or not. "thanks skandar, we didnt mean to wake you..." i said, and skandar nodded towards me and walked out of the room. anna gave me a hug and kissed william and went ack to her room. i sat there on the bed, not sure waht to do. william waled over to me and sat down, putting his head on he shoulder. "i cant believe that happened. we havent had an attack for over a month..." i held him in my arms, and kissed the top of his head, and ran my fingers through his hair.

• Pays :
out of breath,i told him how scared i was and how scared anna was.'It's alright.I just hope we don't have another attack for a while.' 'Me,too.'i said

i layed back down and he climbed over me and got into bed. he held my hand until i fell asleep, and then he himslef fell asleep. the next morning, i woke up, and went to my normal balcony spot to watch the sunrise. and like clock work, thirteen minates later, william came out too, put his arms around my waist and we watched the sun rise over the sea. "do u think we will ever not ahave someone attacking us?" i asked him. i had my hands in his, and he was tickling my palms. "i dont know... i hope so. dont worry though... ill always be here for you... ill always be here to save you..." i looked up and he kissed me for a long time, until the sun was well above the sea...

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
and then all of the sudden, there was a loud knock on the door. it turned out to be....

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
lucy who had heard us talking adn wanted to know if she could come in. william stood there for a moment, then pulled away from me, leaving me out of breath and embarrassed on being walked in on. "is it ok if i come in?"she asked u guys didnt come down to breakfast so i was wondering if something was wrong..." i walked ovver to her and gave her a hug. "no, nothing is wrong...we just were spending some time together;we had a long night..." said, and william gave her akiss and hug, we'll be right down... georgie walked out of the room adn i got dressed and went downstairs. william came soon after, with his sword and sheild ready. "r u ready for stag hunting? he asked and we all cheered...

• Pays :
'Wait,let me grab the horn.'said anna.she got the horn but then needed to go to the bathroom so we had to wait a while longer,but then we were ready!'And,we're off!'shouted skandar

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
umm... i havent been here for a while so is this a new story? if not.. isnt anna suppose to be dead or sumthin? lol...
---------------------------------------------------
nywayz... we rode the horses and went to the forest. we were just looking around when suddenly..

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums