Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
so we ran back to the house, up the stair, down the hallway, and right before we were going to enter, the macgreedy turned the corner and caaught us. "what the heck is going on here>???" the asked, very meanly. william looked atme trying to think of something. "ma'am, im the new servant... didnt the professer tell you? im in carge of the upstairs rooms. william got lost and i was showing him back to his room, please forgive me for scaring you..." i said and curtsied. the macgreedy stood there for a moment, then said, ok, but there better not be any shinanagins between you too..." and she turned and left. i turned and looked at william, who was standing there red and breathless. "you...saved...us...how did you think that well?" he was talkigna mile a minate. i grabbed his hand. "we better get in if we want to save ourselves again..." so we opened the door and climbed in the wardrobe...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and the next thing i knew we were in narnia..it was amazing and words couldnt even come out of my mouth..and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"yeah, i had the same reaction my first time too..." i looked at him. "william...this...this is amazing..." and i jumped on him and hugged him...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then he said that he wanted to show me another place in anrnia..so he grabbed my hand and started walking towards..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
the river where that frozen waterfall thing was...

so we got there and we spent the whole day there..then will

• Pays :
put his arms around me and said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i love being with you..and i turned and kissed him and then he

• Pays :
said, i want to take you to the stone table he said, you can see the prttiest sunst there.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
so we went walking to the stone table and looked at the sunset there..but then will

• Pays :
turned to me and said, but you're prettier than any sunset and he kissed me long and slow.

we stayed ther kissing until it was really late and then we went to

the table at last. the sun was gone, but the stars were out, and they were so beautiful...

and then will told me.."i love being woth you" and he hugged me and then i said that i love being with him also and then

we heard a noise and the next thing i knew, i was thrown onto the stone table, william was knocked out and was being bound and gaged. i looked up and saw...

a bunch of dwarfs and then will

regained consiousness, but a dwarf knocked him out agin "mmmhhhh!" i screamed, which meant "william!" but a dwarf took out a knife and stabbed william and started to throw him off thecliff. then another dwarf raised a dagger abve me...

and stabbed me too..it was really hurting and then all i knew was aslan was there and then i felt really bad and the next thing i knew was that i was at

the hospital. i sat up and saw a female faun putting a bandage on my stomach. "wheres william?" i asked her. "i dont know miss...you were the only one who came in woth aslan..." my eyes grw huge. "william! i started screaming, the aslan came in...

and said that william was okay that he was resting at the castle since his wound was not that big and then he told me

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums