Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then he grabbed my hand and smiled then aslan told us

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
we had better start planning ti now, because it will be a huge party. so we sat down and started planning...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we had a lot of the plans made already and then will said that he would like to

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
take a break and go for a walk. "where are we going i asked as he helped me up. "youll see. we went outside and he took me to...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
this beautiful waterfall and we stayed there talking and then he

took me under the waterfall where there was a tunnel, and i got totally soaked. ii stood there freezing my butt off, and william was laughing. "how can u laugh when im so cold?"i asked, my teeth chatering. william gave me a hug. "u want my shirt? he asked. i stood there contemplating all of this. "yes, i do" so william gave me his shirt, and i put it over my shirt and i felt better...

he then hugegd me and we just stayed there for a while then i kissed him and he

pulled away. "u were right, it is cold! he said. i smiled. u want ur shirt back? i said. "no, im generating a lot of heat kssing you..." the he pulled me back and we kised some more...

we stayed there kissing for like what seemed hours until will

got so cold that he was shaking and he couldnt even kiss well anymore (is that even possible? i dont know...hmm) so we headed back to the castle. aslan was waiting for us in the great hall. "my goodness, what happened to your hirt?"he asked william. "(yourname)got cold so i gave her my shirt, but now im really cold and i need to get warm again...

so we went to the library and just sat there infront of the fire until we warmed up and then will

asked. "so, are you ever going to give me that shirt back, or are you keeping it forever?" i looked down at the shirt. im keeping it... i may sleep in it... sorry but u just lost ur shirt..." "thats ok he said, id rather have what in it anyway.and he pulled me into his lap and started kissing me again...

we just stayed there for the rest of the day and then we remembered we still had to plan the presentation..so we got up and then will

looked down at his stomach. "i just realized something... i have no other shirts with me, there fore i am going to have to go without one for the rest of the time here..." i smiled."that is ok with me... believe me..."

he laughed and said...okay lets go downstairs..so we went downstairs and continued planning the presentation which would be

in three days. we had so much to do, but i knew we could do it. the day came for the party...

and i was really nervous..i was at my room and i was getting my hair done and i had this beautiful dress and then i heard someone knocking and i opened the door and will was ther and said

"wow... u look...wow" i blushed. "thatnk you, uh, what did you need?" william frowned. "i dont remeber...oh yeah people are here..." he stuck out his arm and i took it and we went downstairs...

we walked down the stairs and then aslan got to where we where and said

anoucing william and (yourname)!" and everyone clapped. except for one girl in the back, who came racing over to the steps and stepped on my foot...

Page : 1 ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums