Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
the White Stag comes out of the bushes.'After it!'shouted Anna.we raced after the stag as fast as possible,but then my horse tripped over a stick and i came flying and landed on a thorny bush

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
will stopped and asked me " r u ok (whateverthenameis)?" "yeah" i replied. anna, lucy and edmund just kept folowin after the stag he carried me to his horse and soon enough i was ridin with him lookin for the others. but then.. we got lost. soon it was dark and.....

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
he couldnt fint the others. william knew where he was, so he decided the best thing to do is to turn back. he figured that the rest of them would be coming soon, so we galloped back to the castle. when we got there though, no one was there. everyone else was still out. "u wait here and il go find them william said. helping me off the horse. "no, you are not going out there alone... who knows what might happen, especially after last night... William looked at me, and helped me back on the horse. "hold on, he said, this is going to be a bumpy ride...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
we rode back further into the forest when suddenly we heard Anna's horn blow!'Anna!'Will screamed.he raced off faster into the forest,riding with all his might!Finally,we found wolves attacking them and their horses.'Leave it to me,'i told will.'Alright,but be careful!'

i leaped off the horse and drew my sword. "ur going to let your wife fight your battles for you???" the wolf asked. "what kind of man are you???" william glared at him, and i ran over and stabbed him in the heart, making sure he was dead. anna killed the other wolf with her arrows, and the last wolf ran away in fear. anna got up and hugged me, and i helped her get on the horse. then i got on, and william walked beside it, guiding it through the forrest...
Edité par narnia freak le 22/01/2006 à 18:36

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we then found skandar hiding in a tree with a minobar under him, trying to cut the tree down. anna used her arrows and shot the minobar, making him fall to the ground, dead. skandar hoped down from the tree and ran over. "i was hoping someone would come... i thought i was going to die..." william looked around wheres georgie? he asked, worried. shes by the river, with the stag... she causght him and asked him to make sure she wouldnt get hurt. we all walked down to the river and there she was, with the stag, and we all ran over and asked if she was ok. "of course i am sillies! why wouldnt i be?" just then i heard a noise...

• Pays :
i heard thumps on the ground come closer and closer,then i realized that minobaurs were behind me and i turned around and one of them stuck a sword in my stomach,took it out,and i fell to the ground.then they left me for dead.

i tried to cry out for help, but i couldnt yell. so i reached for my horn, but i saw it broken in a million pieces cause one of the minobars stepped on it. i heard a rustling in the bushes, and i knew i wasnt a mino bar, since the rustling was more like feet than hoofs. i grunted as loud as i could in hopes that someone would hear me. i then saw an arm holding a sword and i knew who it was...

• Pays :
it was Will!'W...will....!'i tried to say.'Don't worry,you'll be fine.Hold in there.For me,please?'he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"i dont know how much longer i can hold on... i said, losing my breath the more i spoke. "i have to get you a out of here william scooped me up and i layed my head on his chest. he carried me for what seemed like hours, adn we finally met up with the rest of the group. "please georgie! help! please! (your name) is going to die! please i need the meds! willaim was yelling with tears streaming down his face. georgie looked through her bag, but she couldnt find the meds....

• Statut : Confirmée
Since Georgie had lost the meds, (as some one had said before) a kiss cures everything. William lays me sofely on the sweet grass and kisses me.. LONG AND SLOW. (I got that from the beginning but it's a good line. LOL) I instanly revive and Will and I.........

Check out my storyboard too PLZ

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
hugged and he held me like there was no tomorrow. "i thought i was going to lose you... i dont know what i wouldve done...." he said, his tears staining my dress. "i know, i know, i thought i was going to die, and that scared me, cause i didnt know what wouldve happened to you. anna, skandar and georgie all excused themselves so we could be alone. william sat down and leaned against a tree and i walked over and sat on his lap and he held me and we said nothing, but we didnt have to, because we were together and thats all that mattered... whn the sun began to rise, we decided to head back to the castle...

• Pays :
when we got back to the castle,will was holding me becuase i still felt a little weak,and he laid me down on the bed and let me lay there for a while.then skandar came in and said,'Are you alright?' 'I'm fine,but still a little weak,thoguh.' 'Well,I hope you feel better.' 'Thanks.'i smiled and he hugged me(even though he hates hugs.lol) and then went out of the room.

• Statut : Confirmée
"Ew" I moaned as I raced to shower. William and Skander met in a room as I was cleansing myself from my encounter with Skander (ok, he's not that bad) and William said "Why were u hugging my girlfriend?" Skander says snottily back "She doesn't like u she luvs me." William walked away, tears streaming when I walked out of the shower, YES CLOTHED, and I asked him what was wrong and he said.....

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
i looked over at william who refused to leave me side. "if you have places you need to be, you can go..." "no, the only place i need to be right nw is by your side... im never leaving you again..." tears started welling up in his eyes again, and i grabbed his hand. "hey,, its ok... im fine, and you saved me... hey. i sat up as best i could and kissed him. he put his arms around me and just sat there again for a while, neither one of us wanting to let go of each other...

• Pays :
then we heard the signal that it was time for dinner,so we HAD to let go of each other.(lol.)for dinner,we had meat sauce lasagna and sparkling apple cider.for dessert we had banana splits.

no one said much during dinner, but finally, having to break the silence skandar looked at me and said, you know, it really scared me when i saw you bleeding and everything..." georgie took his hand and smiled. i looked over at william and i knew what he was thinking "so was i skandar, so was i..." i reached under the table and took willaims hand and gave it a squeeze. he gave a quick smile and got up. well, i think im going to skip our reading tonight. good night everyone..." anna and i cleared the table and as we were doing dishes, anna and i were talking. "willaims really shaken up about what happed today she said. "i know...but so am i... i think im going to skip reading tonight to if thats ok... i just need to be with my husband right now...

• Pays :
'Oh,sure,that's fine.Go right ahead.I know that you need time with your husband,and that's perfectly fine.' 'Thank you,Anna.' 'No problem.Now,where did that drying cloth go?Ah,here it is.'anna found the drying cloth hanging ona rack,but when she pulled it off,there was a wolf behind it!

not again! i sighed! i grabbed a plate and hit the wolf on the top of the head. it knocked him out, so it gave us enough time to go get skandar to kill it. skandar walked in very calm, raised his sword and stabbed the wolf in the stomach, then carried it over to the window and dumped it. "thanks skandar i said. "no problem. he gave me a quick hug and left. i climbed the stairs to my room, and opened the door. william was laying on the bed, looking at our wedding pictures. i sat down next to him. "oh, i like that one i said pointing to one with us dancing, and loking very happy. "me too, that was when no one wanted to kill us..." i put my arm around him. i know, but im ok now... i am... dont worry.ill be fine...."i hope so. william said, and he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

"please don't worry about me. i can take care of myself. i don't like seeing you worried."i said. will added,"i just wish we could be happily married without people trying to kill us." " me too", i said, "but sinse we can't have that then we will have to be happy living like this. " " ok .i'll try." we both kissed. LONG AND SLOW. lol

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums