Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
to climb onhis back and he would take me there. so i got on and we raced back to the castle. when we got there, william was at one of the balconys facing the hospital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gotta go!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and then he saw us and he

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
ran out of the house and down the driveway. i ran towards him, and when we met up he picked me up and swung me around, and we both started crying. he set me back down and then kissed me over and over, and i held onto him and he stayed like that for a while. "i thought you were dead!"i cried, wiping my tears away...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will said.."no they brought me here..and they just told em you were at the hospital" i was still crying and then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i was so worried...you have no idea." i loooked up at him. "oh yes i do!" and kissed him again. then aslan said. "well, i guess you two are ok, ill be leaving now...

then i thanked aslan and just stayed with will then will told me

nothing, he led me into teh house and we sat on one of the couches and had one of the fauns make a fire. i sat on williams lap and we didnt say anything, we were just together, and thats all that we wanted...

then the faun left and we stayed there.."will i thought that i would never see you again" and then will said that he thought that the dwarfs had taken me becuase when he woke up i wasnt there

i know... but i thought they had killed you and thrown you over the cliff i said and started to cry

its okay he said we are together now..and he kissed me

REALLY LONG AND REALLY SLOW. i thought i had heard someone knock, but i didnt, and so i went back to making out with him. i got so wrapped up in it that i couldnt even think straight, and then i realized taht i couldnt breathe that much, so i pulled away ever sdo slightly to get some air...

and then i continued kissing him until will pulled back to get some air and he said

"man you kiss really well... has anyone ever told you that???" i smiled. "no, you're the only guy ive ever kissed...and ur a pretty good kisser urself." i sat up and shook my hair so it wasnt so everywhere. william sat up and yawned...

you look tired..why dont you go to sleep so will went to sleep and i

went and read for a while. when i was so tired that i couldnt see straight, i fell asleep in the chair...

next day..i woke up and my back really hurt..i got up and prepared some tea and then will woke up and said

"why are you limping?" i sat down next to him. "i slept in the chair last night and now my back hurts..."

he laugehd and said.."and why did you fell asleep there?"..and then i told him.."well i was reading and i fell asleep".then will laugehd again and said

you and ur reading...next time move me over...ull slep better that way..." "i will i said

then we prepared breakfast and after that we went out to

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums