Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i got really scared and turned to talk to another person..but will saw everything and he grabbed my hand and started kissing me infromt of everyone..then he

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
turned and looked at everyone. "everyone, this is my girlfriend...(yourname). im in love with her, and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. i hope that you will all join me in welcoming her into our kingdom..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i smiled and then a lot of people came to where we were and started totalk to us..until sudenly the girl who ahd stepped on my foot

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
bumped into me, knocking me into william. "oops, sorry, id dint see you..." she siad and gave a fake smile. "you must be kelsey..." i said, smiling,william had told me so much about you..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then she said .."i hope that he has told you good things...like all the fun we had when we where together" then will looked at her and said

"no, i told her how awful you were and how u tried to steal my crown... i didnt have fun with you..." kelsey wasnt too happy about that. "well, if u didnt have fun with me, then what about those si amzing hours out my the waterfall? remember? you took me under it and i got really soaked, so being the wonderful guy you were, you gave me ur shirt? and then we made out until you got too cold???" i stood there looking at her, my eyes huge, thinking that is what happened just a few days ago. then i looked at william and he had the same expression on his face. i stormed off and ran up to my bedroom. william followed. "look, im sorry, i had no idea i did it with her too...it meant nothing when i was with her!!!! i care about you!!!" i sat on my bed sobbing. "i wish i could believe you, but you did remember it, and i know you still have feelings forher...

"will, im going back home with my mom" i said..then will

grabbed my hand. "no...no, please dont, i love you..." i stood up and walked out of the room, out the door and got on a horse and went back to the lampost to find the wardrobe door. i found it and with tears in my eyes, walked back though. i was back in the world. i sat down and sobbed my eys out. the macgeedy heard me and came in. "why are you crying? she asked. "nothing...i just fell, im ok..." then i went out of the house and got a ride and went home...

when i got there my mom hugged me and said.."im so happy you are back..but what happened?"..i told here that things didn't come out as i hoped so i decided to come back..then next day when i woke up i heard

my mom in the kitchen making breakfast. "good morning sleepy head she said and handed me chocolate chip pancakes (my favorite). i loked down at them, but i couldnt eat. "im not very hungry..." i said and went and layed down on the couch. "hey, i was thinking of going to the lake, you know the one with the really pretty waterfall?" my mom came and sat down next to me. "no, i cant go.." and tears came in my eyes, and i thought about being at the waterfall with william...

then my mom said.."well then call your friends and do something with them"..so i called my best friend and she told me that they were going to

se narnia. "you can come too, since i know ur so obsessed with it she said. "no, i dont think ill go... i ant go, its just too hard..." i hung up the phone and burst into tears. i ran up stais and burst into tear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
gotta go!

then i heard my cell phone ringing so i answered it and i heard will

• Pays :
"Can we just talk, will said, I was about to hang up when he said...

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
"I love you and i want you to be with me"..then he continued.."what happended with her was years ago and i didn't even love her"...then i interrupted him and said "then why did you do the same things with me and with her..i love you will but i am not going to be just the other girl with the one you do the same things you did with that girl..then will said

• Pays :
it wasn't the same, i didn't love her , but i loved you when i did.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
then i told him.."well whatever i dont even know where you are" and then will said

• Pays :
look ot your window he said, What! I said but i looked out my window and standing there was will with the cutest sad face ever so I...

went downstairs and out of the house and then will came to where i was and tried to hug me bot i just moved..although i really did wanted to hug him..then he said

• Pays :
please don't be mad at me he said, still talking through his cell-phone, so i laughed and he realized that he was still talking to his phone and he put it down and blushed. so i...

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums