Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
where did u post it?
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i posted it in the narnia and william banners

on the edge of seventeen...
never mind i found it. that's good.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
thanks.sorry if its a little too big when you set it as background

on the edge of seventeen...
hmm..i wonder if narnia freak is here??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
she hasn't been on here in a long time!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
hey, anyone still here?!?!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
im here.....
  • Pays :
o yay, i thought u left

srry i was in the shower jaja lol
  • Pays :
oh, okay

im here also..but im bored i want to write stories..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i'm here 2, i've been on here the whole day!

me 2 and i will still be here becuase i have nothing to do
hehe..i just got ehre since i was at the movies with my family

• Pays :
i have nothing else to do either
what movie did u watch annie?

pink panther eheh

is it good?
  • Pays :
my sister wants 2 watch it, i didn't know it was out yet
Isn't Beyonce in it?

yes she is

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums