Forums

William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
thnx! i LOVE writing!! haha!!! you guys are great to!!!

We backed up, kissing, and embracing, until we backed up to far. We were in the water, still hugging and kissing.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
I finally got up from the soaking wet water the poor family sairing at us. The father helped me up and Will still in the water laughing.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
haha wow!
-----------------
i laughed and put my jacket back on.i was freezing,it was a really cold night out.

on the edge of seventeen...
Will ran to the car, and got his jacket, and put it over me. "Ready?" he asked, taking my hand. I nodded, silently, but with a big smile. We got into the car, and drove to get Elli.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
but then i told will to stop the car.i said "will,that family has no place to go.i think it would be best if they stayed with us for a while."

He winded and nodded as we swirved around to go get them. when we got there and we told them they couls stay with us they were as delighted as can be. "you truely do have a heart of gold you two." The father said \. I patted him on the back and helped them into Will's car.

• Pays :
on the way there,i noticed from the rear-view mirror that the mother was shivering,so i turned the heat a little higher.

I handed hermy jacket , and looked at the kids who wre shivering as well. "There is blanket on the floor there."

"oh bless you children." Said the mother.
Her and her husband were so kind,

• Pays :
then i told will to stop the car on the side of the road.he did,and i pulled the top of the car up,since we were in a mustang.

umm what did we do that for???

I know, lol! they were freezing! haha!

anywho::

Will droped the family off at the nearest hotel, and gave them our number. "You stay here, until i can find a house for you all." The 5 kids all shivvered, and looked at eachother in surprise and excitment.

The littlest girl walked up to will and hugged him,

"your cute" she said and ran off sucking her thumb.
we laughed and went home. we currled up on the couch then all of a sudden....................

There was a knock at the door, i answered it, and there was Jared, standing in the doorway, with a present. (remember Jared girlies??)
"Hey YN, Happy birthday! he said, handing me the present. I slammed the door in his face, and gave a scream. Will came running. "Whats wrong?" he asked, worried, "You have to hide me! Get me away from here!!!! PLEASE!!!" i said, grabbing his hands, and crying.

• Pays :
erm,no i don`t remember lol who is he again?
--------------------------------------------------------------

• Pays : mexique
lol! he was the cutest guy at school that after many years of crushing on him he finally crushed on us, but we rejected him cause we had will now and he cause many problems..
--------------------------------------------------

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
ohhh ok now i get it!lol thanks
------------------------------------
will said "who was that?" i said "erm..............my high school crush."

will just stodd there looking confused... "You remember jared right?" i said then he understood, and took my hand and....

• Pays :
and he let go,ran up stairs,mouthed for me to open the door,and i did as he ran up to my room.i said "uh,sorry Jared.i didn`t know it was you,haven`t seen you in a while.uh,my birthday was three weeks ago." he said,"i know,but i was in paris getting you something." he handed the box to me "open it." i opened it and found a diamond ring "oh god..."

i didn't know what to do, i was starting to panic! what was i gonna tell him, how was i gonna say no?! what if he found out i said no cause of will, what would he do to him?!! i was laready going nuts in my head

Page : 1 ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums