Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
after what seemed like forever, i stopped kissing him. "whyd you pull away? wiliam asked. "i cant breathe anymore! i said laughing. plus, im really tired... and my wound is starting to hurt a little..." william saw that my dress had bood on it, so he ran to get a jar of meds to stp the bleeding. he ran back in and i smeared some on my wound. then i just lsyed back on my big fluffy bed and fell asleep from exaustion. anna knocked on the door to see if i as ok. she saw that i was asleep, and william was laying next to me, wide awake, watching me, so that nothing could get me again...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
and he stayed up the entire nite,no matter how tired he was,he forced himself to stay awake.when it was midnite and i was still sleeping,he whispered to himself this:'Don't worry,(your name here),I'll make sure nothing gets you.I promise.'

on the edge of seventeen...
awwww! omg i love this story! im seriously about to cry right now!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i woke up at my normal time to watch the sun rise. i sat up, and saw that william was siting up in the bed, watching me. "how are you? he asked. good. i sadi, much better. come on, lets watch the sunrise. we got out of bed, and went out to the balcony. i leand back on william and sighed. "this is my favorite part of the day you know he said. i looked up and smiled at him. "me too... except when we et interupted.... "yeha, he said speaking of which...3...2...1... we then heard the a knock at our door and georgies voice...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
was saying,'Will,(your name here),there's a suprise for you out front of the castle!Hurry!Hurry!' 'Hmm,I wonder what it could be.'i said while putting my robe and slippers on.

williaim and i ran out of the room, down the stairs and out the door. we practically ran right into skandar who was staning ther with his mouth wide open. anna followed after us, and stopped short. georgie had the biggest smile on her face ever. i looked at william and ran over to...

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
georgie, who was still smilin. "wats the surprise?" i asked. " youll see" she replied. skandar came runnin toward us and ask "wats all this about?" georgie told us to close our eyes and led us to...........

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
  • Pays :
and led us to a pond made of rainbows!'Oh,it's so beautiful!'i said underneath my breath.'Yea,i found it this morning.Isn't it wonderful?'geogrie asked.'It is,Georgie.It is.'said will.

a huge trampoline!!!!!!! it was amazing!!!! it was so big and bounce that all of us could get on there at the sna e time and have enough room. i took one look at willam and we ran over to it and got on. we jumped, and jumped and jumped until we couldnt jump anymore. finally we layed there, breathing hard and laughing. "i needed that he said. i rolled over to face him. "me too. i leaned over and kissed him, and then we just layed there and stared at the sky for a while...

crap i messed it up... oh welll, the trapmpoline can be by the pond lol

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
We all plopped into the pond after. It tasted delicious!

im down with that.
  • Pays :
it tastedlie cherry cadbury chocolates!

• Statut : Confirmée
YUM! Cadbury chocolate.

gonee forever.<br> loads of lovee darlinggs <3.
haha very funny

• Pays :
you're back!

im here!!!!!! im heree!!!!! im heree!!! everyone dont panic im here!!!!!!

• Pays :
hey im here

ok, well continue with the story then!!!! i want to hear what happens next!!!

• Pays :
'Yum,it tastes like cadbury chocolates,but cherry flavored,too!'says will.'My side tastes like vanilla ice cream!'said georgie.'My side tastes like apple pie!'cried skandar.'My side tastes like banana nut muffins!'shouted anna.'And my side tastes like chocolate mousse!'i said.

oh it was a delightful pond, and after we had spent enought time in it, we all decided to head back to the castle. william began walking up with the others, but i reached out and grabbed his hand... i had to be with him...alone if it was the last thing i did. i felt like i was going to burst if i didnt touch him, and so we stayed behind and went for a walk, not really saying anything, just holding each others hands, arms around eah other, and stopping for occasional kisses....

alright,ill just keep going... cause i want to keep doing this!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i stared out at a field, wondering why it seemed so familiar. william came up beside me and put his arm around me. lots of memories there... he said, and he had a look like something was bohering him. "what is it> i asked. "nothing he said, and turned to walk away. i grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "no, tell me, dont keep these things inside...." william looked at the field "its just... thats wheere i killed my first enemy...its just hard to think of..." tears filled his eyes. "oh william, its ok, its ok... you had to do that.... you didnt have a choice.." i hugged him and kissed his forehead. then we headed back to the castle... we both had had enought time together...

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums