Forums

William Moseley (English) : Story Game

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "Story Game"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
the pond my the house. i sat down by the edge and stuck my feet in..

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then will did the same thing and we started talking..then he said lets go out today..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"ok, where i said. "i was thinking to..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i was thinking of going to get some dinenr and then we could go to

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
this new resturant called...

the ivy..so we went back home and then we went to the restaurant when we got there

the place had paparizzi everywhere. "uhh, hun, what name did you put us under?" i asked. "mr teacup, why?" i sighed. "this is what happens when ur on trl and u say stuff like that... "

he looked at me and then he smield and said..ok whatever lets go inisde they wont let them in there..so we went inside and had dinner and then will

looked around and asked the waiter if there was a back way out of the resturant, and the waiter showed us where it was. so we left and william took me to...

took me to this amazing place where you could see all the city from there..he grabbed my hand and said

• Pays :
You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Then he dipped down and kissed me short and sweet.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
then i said.."will i love you"..and he said

• Pays :
I love u more. And he laughed his gorgeous laugh.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
then we went back home and when we got there we saw

• Pays :
Skander waiting in front of the house.

then will looked at him and said..what are you doing here?..and skandar said

• Pays :
I missed u and besides, I wanted to meet ur girlfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont no...

hmm..okay well lets go inside...so we went inside and then will said

• Pays :
"what is the real reason why u came here." I was in another room so i couldn't hear them.

well im running away from my house..then will said."why?" and skandar answered

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums