Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
then georgie said.."but it will be a long time till then"..then will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"yes, but believe me, its worth waiting for..."and he took my hand. georgie made a face "ew, i didnt need details!" i looked at her,"he didnt give details...and if he did, ud definaltley be making faces, but were changing ths subject now...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
will laughed and then aslan got there and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"oh, how is the little princess?" i took lily back and handed her over aslan. "shes fine" aslan made little purring noises and lily cooed.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
Georgie laughed and will looked at him and told him about all the dwarfs that had been around our house so aslan said..

• Pays :
'Then maybe you should stay here.This little one needs more care than ever since she is an heir to the throne.'georgie looked dissapointed and left quietly while everybody was giving Lily attention.everyone except me.i followed her slowly and found her in the library,reading a book.

on the edge of seventeen...
i sat down next to her and scooped her up into my lap. "whats wrong?" i said. georgie lip quivvered. "i just want to be queen, its nto fair..." i nodded my head. "yeah, it sucks being the youngest, but at the same time, think of all the benefits...you will never have all the pressure that the kings and queens do, everryone always loves princesses, and you get to marry a prince..." georgie thought about it for a moment. "very true..." then she hugged me and we went back outside. "where were you guys?" william asked when i sat back down. "oh she just wanted to show me a new bok she got...it was nothing i said and georgie smiled and "thankyou" amile....

then we continued talking with aslan about coming back to the castle and then will said

"well, i guess we should have everything moved over back here then..." i nodded and handed lily over georgie. "can you watch her while we're moving?" georgies eyes got really big. "you want me to watch lily?" she asked. i nidded. georgie scooped her up and carefully carried her nto teh house, and william and i went back to pack everything up...

we got to our huse and started packing everything we needed and then we got back to the castle..when we got there lily had fallen asleep so we started to place all of our things in a room..when we finished we came back downstairs and georgie said

"she slept the entire time... its not that hard taking care of her... i dont know why you guy get so tired..." i smiled and picked lily up. "well, its a little harder doing it 24/7..."

so i went back upstairs and left lily at her crib and then i went with will and he said

lets go to the river tonight...we havent in such a long time, and i miss it.. georgie and aslan can watch lily..." i smiled and blushed slightly, remembering all the times we have had at the river. "ok, tonight...its a date, well go after everyone has gone to bed..."

so we waited until everyone fell asleep and then we went back to the river..we got there and we both jumped in it then i kissed will and he

pulled away. "what? whats going on? whyd u pull away?" william looked at me and said," nothin, just a million memories came flooding back...nevermind" he pulled me closer and kissed me LONG AND SLOW...

and we stayed there kissing and then i pulled away to get some air and he pulled me back until

i couldnt breathe and i was so cold that i couldnt feel my legs anymore. i pulled back. "you know...the cabin isnt far from here... wecan go there for a while..."

so we went to the cabin and we started having all these memories come abck to us and then will said

we should be getting back... i dont want anyone to worry..." so we headed back...

so we went back to the castle and lily was still asleep as well as everybody else and then we went to bed and fell asleep also

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums