Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
paui, does it come on on tuesday and wednesday too?

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
no fair!lol j/k im bored.i cant believe we have to wait until april 4th to get the narnia dvd!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking april came after february but it dosn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
i know!i wish it did!but hey its ALMOST april,right?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
yes its in tuesday and wednesday too
  • Pays :
ugh!!! If i had the DVD i'd be watching it right now pausing it every time will comes up.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
me too!!!
  • Pays :
why cant't they make it come out sooner!!!! )
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 01:24

i dont know but i want itt
  • Pays :
yeah, he need more photos and magazines about him!

of course!
hehe..paui would buy them all..and then she would buy one for me...yeah right..hehe

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
i want a poster of him as big as the one he's anna is autographing right here!

Image hosting by TinyPic

jaja i know! but i want one of will not of narniaaa
  • Pays :
yeah, thats what i meant, i mean who cares about the computer designed lion, i want will!!!

i know! omg i want to be wills gf(yeah right jaja)
  • Pays :
Nah, i want 2 b his gf! lol you've got a better chance than me tho!

i dont think soo
  • Pays :
if we met him yea!

noo..if i was will i wouldn't date a fan..it would be kind of weird..hehe..but yeah if we met him paui would have a chance
Edité par Annie1290 le 12/02/2006 à 01:47

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums