Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
was it good?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
well i laughed at some parts..and i love movies that amke me laugh..and it had a lot of thinngs with double sense..hehe..but i love movies that make me laugh so i guess it was good..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
cool, i might watch it when it comes out in DVD. I wasn't going to watch Narnia but we had to on a school field trip, and i'm so i glad i watched it!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
hehe...i really wanted to see narnia...but it was because i liked the books..eheh

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
be right back in 5 minutes, don't leave

• Statut : Confirmée
ok we wont leave
  • Pays :
okay, it's commercials!
I'm watching the suite life of zack and cody!

i love zack and cody
  • Pays :
really, i was watching the new episode!!!

i want to watch the episode with jesse mccartney on it!!!!
  • Pays :
oh i've seen that one, i love it!!! He looks so cute!! I was watching the one with zac efron, do u know who he is?

there's one with zac efron????? omg i want to see it!!!!!
  • Pays :
my friend Jocelyn thinks Zac Efron is cuter than Will!i was like,'not you,too!'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
he's cute too.

• Pays :
no,she thinks he is CUTER THAN WILL!!!!!!!!i was like,'NO WAY!!!WHY?!?!?!'

• Pays :
anyone else still on?!?!?

im still here!!

• Pays :
imhere.just looking at will pics

• Pays :
okay good~ thought it was just me!

• Pays :
i love the one when Will is sitting on the top of the couch frame andhe looks like he's jumping and shouting,'I'm king of the,er...couch!' lol thats hilarious!lol

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums