Forums

William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
but he snapped me back to reality "YN!would you please answer my question?" jared was on his knee,holding the ring up "um.....what was the question?"

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : mexique
wait, who asked that? us or jared?
---------------------------------------------------

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
i asked the "um....what was the question?" lol
------------------------------------------------------------

oh ok lol!
---------------------------------------------------
i kept wondering why this had to happen to ME, then he said "yn, would u marry me?" he asked, i said "Uh....

• Pays :
"um.......no." i whispered out the no because i didn`t want to be too harsh

his expression changed completely, he went from excited to upset and angry, i really didn't wanna make him feel bad, but i just cicn't love him, i loved will

• Pays :
he stood up and said "oh,i see how it is.you just don`t think i`m man enough for you!" i said "no!jared,please!i didn`t mean it that way!"

• Pays : Etats-Unis
"well what other way can you mean it, (yn)?" asked jared with his hands on his hips and his head cocked to the side!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Confirmée
"I...I dunno how to explain it to you Jared, i really dont. Its just...well..." I explained to him about derek, and me having a baby, elli, but nothing about Will.
"Well, see, you need me! You need help taking care of your baby--"
"Elli"
"Yes, elli. Please dont say no, please." Jared said, taking my hands. "Jared, dont, Im warning you." isaid, backing away, and looking for will. Than Jared kissed me. I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned and saw Will. He look dumbfounded, and confused. "Jared! Im marrying Will!!! I CANT MARRY YOU!!!!!"
I looked at will....

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
he looked down and scratched his head.then i looked back at jared,but he was walking away.then i looked down on the porch and saw a broken smashed ring on the ground

That night, i was thinking about everything tht was happening. I had a crush on a cute boy for the longest time, and he doesnt like me until i meet will. After he(jared) leaves I had the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. Then he left. Than i found someone else, and gave all my heart to him, and he became my husband, but than he died. Then Will came back, and helped me through the hard times and even when i didnt need him. Than he asked me to marry him, and i said yes, and i still wanted to. Than, on the same night, my college crush had to come back, and aske me to marry him. I was confused. But i was positive on who i wanted to marry.......Will.
I rested my head on wills shoulder, and he put his head against mine. "You ok?" he asked. I nodded.
"Just tired." I looked at the clock. "Well, you have a reason to be, its three in the mornign!" he said, helping me up. "Lets go to bed."

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
so we climbed in bed and snuggled up! it didn't take long until we were fast asleep.

I heard something in the hallway. It sounded like someone tripped. Will was still in bed, so it couldnt be him. Elli was fast asleep, and she couldnt just walk out of bed, she could barley crawl yet. I decided it was just me, and went back to sleep. BOOM!Votre texte I heard it again. "Will!" i whispered.

he just mumbled and rolled over, still sleeping.
"WILL!" i whispered louder.
"hmmmmm?" he asked his eyes still closed.
"there is someone in the house!"
at that his eyes flew open and he jerked the covers off! he got his pocket knife of his pants that were in the floor and held it up near his head!
"stay in the bed sweetie!" said will!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
I waited and waited until what seemed like an eternity Will came into the room carrying Jared by one ear. "Oww!! Oww! Oww! Put me down Gosh darnit!!!" he practically screamed. "Gladly." Will said as he dropped Jared to the floor.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
and he slammed against the floor. "jared elmer winston![haha it`s his full name =P] what are you doing here?!" and i slapped him across the face,he yelled.then elli woke up crying.i groaned,went into her room and comforted her and took her back to my room with me.

Next thing i knew, Jared and Will where on the floor fighting. I screamed, and ....

• Pays :
i picked jared up by the ear and spit in his face

"DON'T EVER, AND I MEAN EVER, COME WITHIN 5 MILES OF ME, MY HUSBAND, OR MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!"

"make me stay away!" said jared!

i started to bob him up and down in the air, while swisting his ear around!
he screamed in agony! "ok.ok!" screamed jared! "i'll stay away"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!" i screamed. He ran out. The doorbell rang again. I looked at will, and grabbed a vase from the table. I went to the door, and i nodded for ill to open it. He did, and i threw it at the person who was standing at the door. And i dont think it was Jared....oops!

Page : 1 ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums