Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
ALONE!! it was soon sunset and then suddenly he stopped. "wats the matter?" i asked. "(wateverdanameis) i just want to tell you that youre the greatest thing ever" will answered. "really? same here. i-" i didnt even get to finish wat i was about to say cuz he leaned daown at me and then kissed me. i didnt want to let go of him. i stopped and said "i luv you william" "i noe" he said. then we start kissing again. (lol) then all of the sudden, anna came out of no where trudging. we stopped kissing but will still held onto me. then anna said....

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
'Oh,don't worry.You don't need to stop kissing for me.As long as i can do this!'and anna stomped on my foot,i pulled her hair so hard it almost ripped out,she body slammed me,and i bit her on the arm.then it was a big cat fight.
Edité par william_693 le 23/01/2006 à 05:30

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
what? i thought anna was really nice in this one... oh well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
right when i was about to kicker her butt, i realized that it was anna evil twin again. i looked at her and smacked her really hard so that she passed out. then william and i rushed back to the castle to tell the others. william had eight satyrs at each door leading into the castle and three at each window. then he told all of u that no one would be leaving the castle..."what? i said, i want to be with you at all times... im not leaving your side..." i said and ran over to him. willaim hugged me. "ok, we will be together until she is taken care of..."

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Pays :
"wat are you gonna do will?" i asked. "she needs to die" he answered. and we just left off. and then we stopped. "you have to stay here" will told me. "no! never! i will never leave you alone! will you have to take me with you. plz. wat if...." i continued "if-if you die," tears welled up in my eyes. "dont worry (thename), i wont die. trust me," he said softly and kissed me. and then he left. but somehow my stubborness came up and i decide to follow him instead of stayin where william told me to.....

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
  • Pays :
and i told anna to come with me and she asked aslan to watch georgie and skandar.'Ok,Anna,you better grab your horn and your bow and arrows.We're following William.'then anna said,'But,didn't he tell you to stay here?' 'Yes,he did,but I can't bear to have him get hurt by your evil clone,the White Witch.'i said.'You mean...?'asked anna.'Yes,she is back.Now,get your cape while i get my scord,shield and the healing potion.Go,now!'so anna got her cape and i got my weapons and the healing potion.we were following will by foot,so he doesn't try and attack us when he sees anna.'Oh,Anna,change your hair and cape,ok?cause your clone looks exactly like you.'i said.'Oh,right.There.Now,let's go!'
Edité par william_693 le 23/01/2006 à 18:59

lets go really quiet he wouldget really amd if he knows that we both are disobeying him...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
we were off, and it didnt take us long before we found william. he was on the ground, and evil anna was standing over him, with her sword raised. "drop your swword!!! i yelled and ran over to her. i didnt know what i was going to do, but all i knew was that no one messes with my husband. before i got over to her, she stabbed william and began to run away... but good anna shot her with an arrow and she fll down dead. i rushed over to william, who was laying on the ground, gasping for air. "i...told... you...to..stay...back..." he said. "yeah right, you should know that i wouldnt listen... besides, you wouldve broken your promise... you would be dead right now..." i said, tears streaming down my face. anna pulled out the meds and poured it into his wound...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
there was not enough medicine left so the wound didn't heal completely..."Come on "i said "anna and i will help you walk back to the castle" we helped him up and then all the way back to the castle when we got there we immediately got him into the bed and left him there to rest while we looked for some moe medicine.. i got back to the room and poured some more medicine in the wound than i bandaged it "are you feeling better?" i asked "yes, but i think i will stay here some more time it still hurts a lot" "okay i will go get you something to eat" so I went out of the room and skandar was there he looked like he was really mad.. "i know what happened, anna told me, do you realize that if you hadn't gone after him he might had never got hurt, the clone just stabbed him because she saw you" he then went running out of the room and it was then when i realized he might be right.. so i started feeling really guilty.. i went for the food and back to the room, and when i saw will laying in bed a tear went down by face.. "whats wrong" he asked i told him how guilty i felt and he then told me...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"ugh! that skandar!!! i cant believe him... evil anna wouldve stabbed whether you were there or not... i would have died if you werent there...he said and held my hand and gave it a little squeeze. "but it was sort of my fault that you got stabbed... i mean u mightve been able to get away from her if i hadnt yelled at her." by now the water works were totally turned on and i couldnt stop. i buried my face in his chest and he scooped me up and held me. "im ok... you know im ok... and u were the one that saved me... shh. its ok...." he rubbed my back and rocked me gently.i looked up, and i could tell that i looked like crap, since my eyes were soaked and i could feel the snot coming out from my nose. william smiled and wiped my tears. (he left the snot lol) lets go and read in the library... we can snuggle by the fire... he said

we went to the fire and i started reading a book and he had his head on my shoulder we ocassionaly stopped reading and started to talk about everything then another tear went down my face when will saw that he sitted up straight and hugged me and told me everything was okay while he rubbed my backii i told him i couldn't imagine my life without him in it..then i felt that a tear coming from will's eye got to my shoulder and i asked him why he was crying he answered that when he got stabbed he thught he was never going to see me again and that he got even more scared of what that clone would do to me when he wasn't there to protect me.. we started crying again.. and then skandar entered to the library and told us

to stop crying and to suck it up. william threw a pillow at him. "get out!!!!!" he said and chased him out of the room. i then heard skandar scream his little girl scream and shut the door. william then walked back into the room and sat down next to me. he put his arm around me and leaned into kiss me. when he was about to actually kiss me, i sneezed and sprayed spit all over him. i covered my mouth. william looked at his shirt, which was now slightly damp, and began to laugh. he laughed so hard that i everntually started laughing and we both laughed so hard that we were laing on the floor, holding our stomachs. i finally calmed down and william looked at me. "ok, let me try again..." he leaned over and kissed me LONG AND SLOW....

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
i love how you always capitalize LONG AND SLOW. haha.

we both fell asleep on the floor and i woke up shivering in the morning. Will had left to probably get breakfast. I got up and took a hot bath. After, i went around the castle looking for will. I asked everybody where he was and they said they hadnt seen him since last night. I checked all the rooms, and he was nowhere to be found

im down with that.
  • Pays :
"will!! where are you?" i cried out. i wonder where will went. then i ran into skandar. "do you noe where he went?" i asked. "who? youre loverboy?" he said and i blushed. "yea. william. where is he?" "i dont know. i didnt see him" i just ran passed skandar and continued my search. i was getting all worried until i saw some rose petals on the floor. i followed it. soon i was outside, on the garden when i saw will standin with a....

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
  • Pays : Canada
cute little puppy in his arms.

im down with that.
its so cute what is its name??

• Pays :
'Her name is Cristy.I found her,gave her a bath and named her for you.You can hold her if you want.'

• Pays :
"thnk you. youre so sweet will. and i was so worried that you were gone" i said. i came up to will and held the puppy in my arms. it was the cutest thing (other than wil). we were just playing with the puppy wen skandar comes running toward us. looks like bad news...

i ♥ William Moseley!!!!!
what happened?? i asked... whats wrong? willaim asked..talk skandar don't just stand there

• Pays :
'There's been a problem.Anna escaped off into the woods.'said skandar.'What?!How could you just let her go?You idiot!'screamed will.

well im sorry will but there was nothing i could do!said skandar uhhhhh now what are we going to do? said will......

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums