Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i want to meet him
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
I dreamed that he was my aunts son but we weren't related so i could go out with him and we were sitting on our couch at night when everyone was asleep just taliking and then....

My alarm went on!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i have never dreamt with him..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i have dreamed about will
  • Pays :
i can never dream him when i want to!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
hey i found what steamed pudding is!!!!

This one is lemon pudding!!!
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 02:14

• Pays :
i thought it was regular pudding but hot!! lol!!

• Pays :
lol yea so did i,but ibet it tastes good

on the edge of seventeen...
it looks good.. ..hehe..hey william693..why dont you post new pictures of you...you said that you have enw ones..i mean if you want to...hehe..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
mmmm..... I'm so hungry, i wanna eat that pudding on my screen! lol!!

• Pays :
i said have new ones of me,but i'm trying to get them scanned as soon as possible.

on the edge of seventeen...
have new pics of me 2! when im on vacations
  • Pays :
ooh, post them!

hehe we have lots of pictures together but we really dont look good in most of them..and last time that we went on vacations together we didn't took one single picture..and thats really weird since everytime that we are together we take atleast 10 pictures eheh

i have pictures with my other cousin in zacatecas i will post them
  • Pays :
annie, do u live in monterrey too?

yes..but monterrey is quite big....so i never get to see paui at parties since we live very far away..

• Pays :
oh, iasked my mom if shes been to manterrey but she said no, so i'm looking at pictures on google!

Image hosting by TinyPic
me and my cousin florenica in zacatecas that was like 2 weeks ago
that's too biggg u will have to save it
grrrrr

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums