Forums

William Moseley (English) : MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "MORE Stories! I'm BA-ACK"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i know,and i have no idea... obviously were not going to narnia...and we cant stay here..." then william got an idea

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i looked at him and he was still thinking about his idea and then he said okay ..my idea is to

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
then i sneezed and didnt hear him. "sorry i said, what were you saying???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yeah i have no idea, so u think of something...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
we can go back to the house we bought i mean i really dont think that your mom will go looking for you there..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
hmmm, true true, we can do that...after all, it is ur house..." so the next day william picked me up and we drove back to his house...

and it was just as we left it..we sat down and started seeing tv..then will

leaned over and kissed me. "i like this house he said.

yes i like it too..but i like anyplace where you are and i laughed then will said

'yeah, i seem to have that effect on people...like last night, when i went home, i had to stop at the store first and 30 people surrounded me and wanted my autograph and wanted to touch me...it was so weird..."

then i said.."well i hope they dont find where we live becuase then they would be outside of the house all day long" and i laughed

"i really dont want that to happen...omg, do they know w're going out???

i dont know i said...but if they do..i bet a lot of girls will hate me..

"ha! well, at least that will be less girls for me to worry about...unless they hate me and try to get rid of me..." then i started laughing and william looked at me. "u dont think theyd do anything do you?" i loked at him. "william, relax, i was kidding..."

they wont do anything exept being sendidng letters where they say they hate me..

"and they might send you letters telling you to leave me and go to them...but thats aall..." "ok, but i swear if anything wierd comes, im getting a restraining order..." this made me laugh...

and then he kissed me and said...

:im not kidding, u think i am..."

• Pays :
yea u r back narnia freak!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i suddenly stopped laughing and said omg i thought u were jk
Edité par will4ever le 06/02/2006 à 02:09

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
well ..they are just saying they love you so you could just ignore them..i mean then will interrupted me and said

• Pays :
i kno but it is our private life and they should respect that. it just makes me fustrated

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 22 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums