Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
annie, u still here?

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
uhh..yeah..im falling asleep...but yes..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
let's talk, i'm bored

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
okay...hehehe

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
alright, what should we talk about?!?!?

i dont know whatever..hehe..im falling asleep they woke me up at 7am.. to go and take the toefel exam..so i had to go to school and i was falling asleep and i didnt have any makeup on..(but i didnt care since anyone else had makeup either eheh..)

• Pays :
huh, i hate waking up at 5 am every morning to get ready 4 school!

5 a.m. wow..no i wake up at 6 45 and then ill go to school and then ill be abck at my house at 2 pm...hehe

• Pays :
i have to be at the bustop at 7:10, but i take 4ever to do my hair so i get up at 5. And school ends at 2:10.

• Statut : Confirmée
i get up at 7 and school ends at 2:15
hehe..my mom takes me to school eheh..

• Pays :
do u guys go to the same school? What grade are u in.

nope we used to go to the same school until third grade..but then paui moved to another house so she had to go to another school

• Statut : Confirmée
no we used 2 go 2 the same school but not now........im in 9 grade
well its a dfernet system
for example i went to school in the US i would be in my first year of high school..so i would be a freshmen i think..or somehing like that
Edité par Annie1290 le 12/02/2006 à 05:44

• Pays :
yeah its freshmen, sophmore, junior, and senior.
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 05:44

hehe..well then i would be a freshmen...i cant wait to go to high school school..

• Pays :
hey im here!you guys are talking about school?i hate school.

on the edge of seventeen...
hey in what part of mexico did you used to live??

• Pays :
i'm not sure but i think it was near michoacan!

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums