Forums

William Moseley (English) : whatever-you-want-it-to-be

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "whatever-you-want-it-to-be"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Yn's in love Yn's in love he chanted over and over again throwing his hands in the air like a little girl demanding for a lolly.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i rolled my eyes at him and pretended to punch him and said "william`s a dork!"

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"Now, now," he started, "We wouldnt want you to ruin your look for your date on friday, huh?" He gave me a joking look, and i hit his arm. "Jerk." i muttered jokingly. The next day i was out of the hospital and free!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
Ha I can picture it now
"I'm free!"
ha ha ha ha ha

lol!! HAAH!!! thts great!!! lol!!

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
Ummers I cant think of anything

me neither! oh no!!!

how's this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so since it was tuesday and my date was on friday i got derek's number and called him through out the week! every time i talked to him my day seemed so much brighter and he ALWAYS got me to laugh one way or the other! one day will walked in while i was rolling on the floor in fits of laughter...

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays : mexique
that's great! u mean jake? lol!! i can't think of anything...
Edité par hula le 21/09/2006 à 05:25

- For you I will, no matter what-
  • Pays :
lol here i`ll start
-------------------------------
and he raised an eyebrow and just stood there as i kept laughing

he looked at me weirdly, and just stood there awkwardly, until he decided to go the kitchen for something to eat....

• Pays :
but i kept laughing even LOUDER and he covered his ears and yelled over my obnoxious laughing,"WOW!THE COWBOYS IN DALLAS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?!HOLY COW!" he was trying to get my attention but i kept laughing so loud that i couldn`t hear him

he tried several more times, but i just kept laughing, till he came over to me and...

• Pays :
and he said "well,i can see you`re happy" but i kept laughing and he said "well,i`ll be upstairs taking a shower!" and he ran up the stairs loudly,but i kept laughing and he slammed the bedroom and bathroom doors really loud.10 minutes later,i stopped laughing finally and said "will?"

and i went up the stairs and knocked his door, but i heard no reply, so i just figured he was taking the shower and then went to...

• Pays :
my room and closed the door,blasted the stereo really loud to my favorite[made-up] song "lover boy!lover boy!you are my only boy!come on boy!come on boy!you are my only boy!lover boy!lover boy!here he comes,oh oh joy!lover boyyyyyyy!lover boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!you are my lover boy!" and sang to it

loudly, that's when will came from the back and gave me the worst scare of my life...

• Pays :
he said "TURN THAT OFF NOW!"

he really startled me because he had never screamed at me like that before! i immeadiately turned the music all the way down and said, "ok sorry!!" very shyly and embarrassed.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
"will..."i started to say. "Is something wrong?" He leaned against the door way, his back to me. He was pouting. "No." he answered plainly."mhmmm..i dont believe it." I answered. "FINE! yo always can get a date, why cant i? and you have to be in my face about it."
I laughed silently. "Dont tell me your jealouse." i said. "Well,m you caught me, i am. HAPPY?" he said, turning around. Still pouting.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums