Forums

William Moseley (English) : newer newer newer story

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "newer newer newer story"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
it was my mom who lives next door and heard all the comotion, and was coming to check and see if everything was alright!

well it wasn't anymore! I HAD JUST SHATTERED A VASE AGAINST MY MOM'S FACE!

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Pays :
i screamed "oh my god!!!!!"

on the edge of seventeen...
she staggered and fell to the ground! i hovered over her screaming! her face was cut in a million places and she was bleeding profusely! Will ran in to call 911!

• Pays :
she was unconscious. "mom!!mom,please wake up!!" i started crying uncontrollably

she just lay their in her cute little pajama pants and a sweater with blood oozing from every cut on her face!

• Statut : Confirmée
The ambulance(sp?) and put my mom on a stretcher.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
i cried as i saw them drive away

I stood in the doorway, and saw something down the street. It was shiny, and small object flowing back and forth in the air. It seemed to glow in the moonlight. I watched it until a figure became transparent, a man. I screamed, and slammed the door, locking it--bolting it shut. "WILL!!!!!!" i screamed.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Pays :
will came running down the stairs "what!what`s wrong?!"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"there's a creepy dude with a floating thingy outside." Will walked up to me and rubbed my eyes.
"yn, your dreaming." Then the man walked in "or not." He said reaching for the missing vase. "Shoot."

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
Me and Will stared at the man, scared out of our minds. Will grabbed my hand. I was going to faint, it was too much for me to handle after all this. Everything went balck, and thts all i could remember.

• Pays :
then i think i was having a dream,where will and ellie died and so died my mom

i was shaking, and i heard my name being called, and i wanted to wake, and i tried....

but couldn't Then I felt somebody's body hit the floor. I knew it was Will My eyes shot open to see.....

He was next to me, struggling for life, with a knife hovering over him. The man tht walked in the house held the knife hovering over Will. I wanted to move, to scream, to do somthing, but i wasnt thiking. I didnt know what to do. I looked to the other side of myself. There was a small wooden table, toppled over with different objects scattered around it.

will hovering over me and shaking my shoulders firmly but gently to wake me up! i bolted my eyes open and couldn't get any words out! i couldn't move. i could only hear and see! i wanted to wrap my self in wills embrace and cry on his chest but i just lay there frantic out of my mind

What?? We got two diffferent storys going on. But I'm going to reply to Skeetles.

I grabbed a piece of shattered glass and shoved it into the strangers back and he screamed in pain. Will kicked the man off of him and sent him flying out the door. I ran over to Will despretly and gave him a huge hug. Planting his face with Kisses. then all of a sudden he kissed me on the forhead and mumbled "I love you and Elli." as he went limp. "shit!" I said grabbing for the phone.

More like screamed it. I screamed, when i ran for the phone, the operater answered, and i screamed to the lady everything she needed to know.

allright the cops are coming. she said I pressed my lips againsed wills. They were as cold as ice. Come on come on. I said as I toar open his shirt and started to pump on his chest. Blood came out of his mouth and stained the carpet. "Eww gross." I said.

will's eyes shot open and he started sputtering uncontrolably. coughing and breathing hard very hard. he had blood dripping from his chin. and i was kind of scared of blood, just a little. "Will!" i screamed as i hugged him, not caring about the blood.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D

Page : 1 ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums