Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
'Well,we shouldn't just keep on standing here.We need to go after her!'

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
chase her all around the woods? are you crazy? we will never find her"said skandar "so you have a better plan?"said will
actually i do have a better plan.....
  • Pays :
'Well,come on.Tell us.'said will.skandar said,'Just let her die out there.' 'No!I can't do that to my soster in-law!!!'i screamed.so i grabbed my sword(i already have my cape on),hopped on my horse,and rode off into the woods.i already have my horn with me.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
We ride throught the thick forest. All of the sudden...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
we found her, (at least were thinking its her...) about to kill the other anna. "good anna! scream so we can kill the other one! i shoutedthe annas looked over at us and both screamed at the same time. then all of a sudden, one of the annas said, "oh will! you did get her the puppy didnt you???" i knew tyou would. it was then that we knew that was the good anna. so william ran over and bound the other anna to the tree and cut the tree down and rolled the tree over the waterfal... and we rejoiced and walked back to the castle...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
anna was just crying and thanking us. she said, i would have died if you two hadn't come. "what are brothers and sister-in-laws for?" i said. she just smiled and we walked with our arms around each others waist.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
when we came back to the castle, anna and i went into the kitchen to make something to eat...preferrably something with chocolate. anna made some brownies and i made chocolate covered strwberries. we talked and munched while we talked, and when we were done, we met back with the rest of the family to be with them. i snuck some strwberries upstairs and saved them for some later use...then went back downstairs and joined everyone around the fire for the evenings reading...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i sat down besides william h hugged me and whispered on my ear "im glad you saved some for later" and smiled then skandar said"hey you two its the evening reading time.. not your evening kissing time" everyone on the room laughed exept for will and me..then will told him" stop it skandar you are getting a little annoying you know"

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
i put my hand on williams knee. "no ur right skandar...im sorry. now, go on reading." then i leaned over to william. "yeah, i saved some strawerries for later...theyre upstairs, but they wont last forever..." william wispered,"i know, wel'll stay ad listen for a while, then we'll leave...its only polite..."

i went and curled up next to will on the couch. everyone else was sitting around us. i had my knees pulled to my chest and my arms around them . i was leaned up against william. he put one arm around me, gave me a little squeeze and began reading

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
about an hour later, william looked up from the book. "well, im quite tired, i think i will be going now...anna why dont you take over...(your name, are you sstaying or going also?" i looked up,"ill be going as well. William helped me up and we told everyone good night. then we slowly walked out of the room, and down the hallway, untill we knew that they couldnt see us anymore. then we ran as hard as we could upstairs...

when we got to the room i was pretty tired so i sat down at the bed then william started walking towards the balcony where we had a bench and a little table..once he got to the balcony door he turned around and said "what are you waiting for, lets go see the sunset" so i stood up and went towards him and then we sat down at the bench..he then pulled me over his lap and said "i love beeing with you" "mee to" i answered.. we then just sat there watching the sunset and eating chocolate covered strawberries until

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
it was dark. i went to get up, but william pulled me back down. i looked at him. "theres a reason for no lights out here... so no one else can see us..."he said. i smirked and sat back down and he kissed me LONG AND SLOW... and then we saw skandars balconylight come on, so we had to literally dive into the room, since we knew we would never hear the end of it from him if he caught us out on the balcony making out. i sat up, and william sarted laughing. "nice dive he said. "not to bad urself i said and we climbed into bed...

2it is really annoying that we have to hide everytime we want to makeout..i mean we are married and they still always make fun of it i somethimes think that no matter how big this castle is there is really no privacy in it".."yes i know" will answered and hen he continued "i never thought of it that way..but the girls dont do that its just skandar the one who is constantly bothering..he sometimes just acts very weird" i laughed and then

sat up straight in bed. "you know, the only time that he really makes fun of us is when he catches us when he looking out his window..." i said. william sat up. "yeah,where r u going with this?" well, if we move to another room...father away, or in another wing...then he wouldnt see us...and neither would the girls...we could still be close to everyone, but stil very private as well..." William kissed me. "you are so smsart...why didnt i think of that?" "because i did..."and i leaned in adn kissed william, for a long time, until we fell asleep...

the next day we started to take some things to the other room this one was way bigger than the other one and besides it had a better scenery from the balcony and it was on the other side of the castle..we spent all the morning moving our stuff from one room to the other one until we went downstairs to have some luch.. skandar was there and said "hey where are you going i see you keep moving your things around..are you going to move out of the castle" when he finished he smiled at us..then i said "no we are going to another of the wings of the castle" "oh. can i have your room then?" i turned and looked at will since i didn´t know what to answer.. then will started "hmm.. you know Skandar...

that might be good idea... after all, were not going to use it any more, and its bigger than ur right now.. so yes you may have it...just let us get out of there first..." skandar smiled and as william and i got up to do some more moving, i kised skandar on the top of his head. "ew, what was that for? he asked. "just for being so cute i said, and walked off. william was waiting for me in the hallway. "mice, u let him have the room, but u kissed him for it...clever, very clever..." "well i try i said...

"its really funny that he doesn't like for me to kiss him" i said then i continued "right?"

yeah, no hugs, no kisses..." william said."just dont give to many of those kisses away... those ar emeant for my lips only..." i looked at him then down the hallways. "really, well i think you may be right about that... my lips are for you only..." and i reached up and kissed him, not long, just enough so we were happy...then we went back to moving things..

"dont worry dont be jealous" "im not gonna live you for him" and i started laughing "im not jealous" what made you think i was jealous about him?

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums