Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"is she ok?" i sat down next to him."yes, shes ok, just hungry..." i layed my head on his shoulder, and then he got up to finish packing. when he was all done, he put his things by the door and turned back around to me.

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and kissed me and a tear came out of his eye..so i pulled off and said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"u reaslly have to go?" i asked. "you know i have to. and u know i would stay if i could, but i cant..." i nodded, and hugged him. "u need ur sleep, u have to leave early..." i said softly. so we went to bed, and he held me the entire night, never even moving. the next morning, we woke up really early and william got ready and i sat on th bed not saying anything. when he was done, he grabbedhis stuff by the door and looked at me. i got up and walked with him downstairs. i grabbed lily on the way. i walked out with him to the stables and he got his stuff ont he horse. then he turned back to me. tears were streaming down my face. william hugged me."i love you...ur my angel" i started to sob, and i held on to him, nto wanting to let go. finally, i let go and i saw he was crying to. he took lily and kissed her forehead."daddy loves you...remembber that ok?" then i tok her back and william got on his horse and smiled at me and rode off to battle...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
i went back inside and i gave lily ehr bottle of milk then i went to look for Georgie when i found her she said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"williams gone...and i dont know if hes going to be back..." i sat down on teh couch and started to cry. georgie came over and hugged me. "he'll be back, she said, dont worry, you know he'll be back..."

• Pays :
its just that i dont understand wars. they never stop and just keep on going i said through tears.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
"i know, but every time we defeat them, there are more things that hatree us, because there are still aa lot of things that loved the witch/..."georgie said, crying as well. "i just dont want anything to happen to him..." i said,, and looked down at lily, which made me cry even more. i held her close. "im going up to my room.." and i handed lily over to georgie and went upstairs...

i threw m,yself on the bed and cried. "please come back to me..." i wispered, wishing william could hear me. i eventually fell asleep and woke up late in the night. i went to go find out where lily was, and i found her and georgie asleep on the couch in the library...

• Pays :
lily stared at me plarfully and threw her arms up. I quietly went over to pick her up and i played with her. i put her in her crib and i fell asleep myself, crying a river over will.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
i woke up the next morning, feeling like my whole life was going to end. i walked ou on the balcony and watched the sun rise, but this time william wasnt there with me. just then, a tree came up. "i have news from the battle" it said. "well, dont just stand there... what is it???" i gripped the railing tightly. "the king gives you his love, and says taht he is fine...the battle went well yesterday and today they must go back, but that he is being cautious and wishes he was here with you." a rush of relief filled me. "thank you...please tell him that i love him more than anything and are counting the minates until he gets home..." the tree bowed and left. i ran to tell georgie the news...

• Pays :
goergie was literally jumping for joy. she hugged me super hard and ran around the castle telling everyone the news. i smiled and kissed lily on her forehead and told her that daddy was coming home. lily smiled and giggled.

then i went to go get georgie since she was about to go nuts. "georgie, he isnt coming home yet... he is still in battle but he will be home soon..." georgie looked disapointed. "oh., well i dont care!!!! hes ok!!!! yipee!" and she went back to running around the castle...

• Pays :
i started to feel worried cuz i wouldn't no wether he would still get hurt but i continued to put on my happy face.

i went into the kitchen to make some lunch and lily started to cry, so i went to go get her. i founder her laying in her crib and a wolf about to attack her. itook my shoe and threw it at him. the wolf turned around and i grbed the closest thing i could find and threw it at him again. i coaqed him out of the room and then i got him into my room and grabbed my sword and killed it...

• Pays :
i cleaned up and comforted lily saying that the wolf was gone. I gave her the bottle and georgie finally calmed down and played with lily. I retreated to quiet place to think about what was to come...

then i went for lily and georgie and looked for a tree to tell will what ahd ahppened..then i went to the library and a moment later another tree arrived and said

that william got the messege and want to know if he needs to sned someone tro protect us. "can he come? i asked hopefully. "no, im afraid not, the war is raging..."

• Pays :
oh no! i said almost in tears. I truelly hope he makes it back safe. I told the tree to remember that he has a daughter who needs him and to send a tree when the war is finally over.

so the tree went abck to camp and thn i went to sleep the next day i got up and went to see lily and then a messenger tree arrived and said that will was okay and that he said

• Pays :
that he loved us and that they won the battle. he hopes to be home in a little bit and in good health.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums