Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
hello?anyone notice im here?well,im here,so,yea...talk to me,please!!!i am sooo bored!

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
im bored tooo grrrrrr
hmm..yes but i have enver been here....hehe..you should visit cancun its really cool..and los cabos too..(they filmed troy in los cabos)..and if you get to visit cancun go to the mayan ruins they are really cool

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
oh, thats were the maya ruins are? I've always wanted to see them!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
um,do i seem invisible with Paui?!hello?!?!?!?!

invisible with paui???...yeah i visited them like 3 years ago..and they are really cool but there are a lot of ruins in mexico for example we also ahve the aztec ruins..etc. etc.

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
ok,am i invisible?!?!?!?!?!?!

dont worry im invisible too
we are invisiblee grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Pays :
i've only seen pictures in our history books when we studied the aztecs! I want 2 go though!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
ha..you are not invisible..besides paui you werent even here you were posting a pic..hehe..

• Pays :
Paui, u are not invisible!

• Pays :
how about we talk to each other,Paui?so whats your favorite color?

• Pays :
this conversation is 4 everyone!

yey im not invisiblee jaja lol my fav color is pink
hahaha i used to have a picture where i would be standing and you could see that ruin on my right side and then on my left side you could see the ocean which was really blue it was awsome..and i also had this picture where i was scuba diving and the water was so clear..it was really cool
Edité par Annie1290 le 12/02/2006 à 06:08

• Pays :
my favorite color is...........
hmmmmmmmmm...........
I don't know

• Pays :
i still feel invisible.my favorite color is green,and i look good in it!lol

hehe..which ones have you gone to..

• Pays :
will someone PLEASE talk to me?i feel like such a dork and im using that word even though i dont like to label people.

well talk about something its like no one is invisible here....just post something,...

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums