Forums

William Moseley (English) : whatever-you-want-it-to-be

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "whatever-you-want-it-to-be"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
"will, get over it! you have had plenty of dates in the past when i sit at home and watch how many times my ceiling fan can spin before you get home! my record is 105,019,728! so don't pout when i finally get a date and you for once have to sit at home and watch the fan!"

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
  • Statut : Confirmée
He was quiet. He knew i was right. He couldnt argue with an excuse--no-- with a point like tht.
"Your right." he said grumpily.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
"i know!" i said and shut my door to call Jake! (wink-wink Skeetles - ) LOL!

lol!!!! haha!

The phone rang. Than again. It went to the answering machine. Then the doorbell rang. I left a message, and went to ge tthe door. Will got it before me.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
and guess who it was. it was....

• Pays :
jake.i gasped and quietly,but quickly ran back up the stairs before he could see me.will said "uh,jake.you`re really early." jake nodded,walked in and said "yea,i know.i just couldn`t wait for friday,so...here i am." he smiled a beautiful smile,his amazing white teeht!and will said "um,YN`s getting ready....i think.i`ll go check on her.you can...make yourself at home." he walked up the stairs,really annoyed that jake didn`t even call.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
Umm I'm stuck. But this is good. Ha ha William_693 that's hilarious about the teeth!

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Pays :
haha thanks.well,if you don`t have anything for a story at the moment,just only reply to it when you DO ok?
------------------------------------------

good advice^^

I looked at him in the mirror, and he gave me a look. I stuck out my tounge like a little girl would, than held a bobby pin in my mouth. "Jerk" will muttered. "SHUT UP! LOSER!!!" i shouted throwing my hair dryer at him. He shut the door, and the hair dryer hit the door.

"is everything alright up ther?" called jake!
"oh yeah babe! it's fine i just dropped my hairdrier!" i yelled!
"yeah whatever," screamed Will, "she is a freak and throw it at me for heaven's sake!"

• Pays :
"well who could blame her?"
jake said.will turned around and had a look on his face."WHAT did you say??"

"i was just kidding with you, man!" said jake.
Will...

• Pays :
will pretended to laugh and said "Yeah,ok."

and when will walked away they both rolled their eyes! and i saw both of them do it while i was coming down the stairs! i started to laugh and they looked up at me and i straightened my face!

• Pays :
haha funny use of the smilie,cg!
----------------------------------------------
i said "thanks for keeping jake company,will.i`ll be home around midnight."

Will walked in the other room, and slammed the door. I looked at jake who was smiling his smile. There was no other smile like his.
"Hey, you should wear your hair down. They curl at the ends, and i like tht." he said. I looked at him, my head tilted, and his hand reached one of my bobby pins, and pulled it out of my hair.
My long (your color) hair fell down just below my shoulders, and they curled at the end. "And then you put your finger around it......" he put his finger around a thick strand of my hair, and then let it loose, "Like tht." he finished. There was a culry peice at the end. "Really?" I asked dreamily, almost a sigh. "Yeah" he sighed as well.
"WILL YOU LEAVE ALREADY?!?!?!?!!?!" will screamed. I jumped, and screamed a whimpy scream, and Jake laughed.

srry tht was kinda stupid! hah!

• Pays :
haha that was hilarious!!!!
--------------------------------------------
will kept yelling,"JUST LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL YOU JUST PLEASE LEAVE ALREADY?!?!?!?!GOSH!"

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
"bite me!" I screamed
"dont make me!!" will screamed back Jake pulled me out the door. "that was wierd. he said

BTW you guys his name is Jake Not Jared

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
"oh don't worry about it babe!" i told jake! "he's just on his mentrual cycle and he gets moody this time of month!" i stated i looked at jake and he had a look of disbeleif and a little shock from me saying that and then we both burst out laughing! we were staggering around on the sidewalk from laughing so uncontrollably. we were swaying and leaning on each other. people on the street gave us weird glances and quickly sped past us! we burst out laughing even more.

Page : 1 ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums