Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i dint say u were, u were just giving me a hard time about it...thats all." i said. william took my hand and we went into the room adn started moving more things. when we finally moved everything over, we layed in the middle of the huge floor adn stared up at the ceiling...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"im really tired i cant even walk we have been moving things all day long" then will said "yes i know but it is worth it..now we will have more privacy"

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
haha yeah... hey what do you say to one more kiss on the balcony?" i looked at him and he got up and helped me up. "yeah, one more time...lots of good memories here..." i laughed and then he elanded in and kissed me..but too long because skandar walked in...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
"eww.. i thought this was my room now,you can at least put a sign at the door thats warns people that you are still here"..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"what ever you moron, i said as william and i walked back in the room. this is your room, now... we were just reliving some good times..." william said. skandar looked at us. "Well hopefully u can make more good times in your new room... then he realized how wrong that sounded and turned bright red...

when i saw him trning bright red i laugh as hard as i could so he even got more embarrassed "hey skandar, you'll be doing them some day to, so manwhile just keep your mouth shut" then skandar

still red, said, "no i wont!" william and i looked at each other "uhh, yeah you will" we said at the same time. then we loke at each other and ran over to skandar and gave him a huge group hug. william nd i were laughing so hard that we could barely walk out of the room. i looked back while i was walking down the hall and skandar was still bright red, and looking around the room as if he realized all that had gone on in there... william and i walked into our new suite and he twirled me around. "you bedroom, my lady..." i laughed and we walked across the room adn opened the doors to thebaclony. "omg! look! i shouted and william came running out there. "what? he asked looking worried. "no one can see us! i said, smilin my i wanna kiss u smile...

finally no one seeing we kissed on the balcony and laughed when we remembered what happened with skandar

well, none of that will happen here! i said, and pulled william back towards me again, onlt instead of me kissing him, he picked me upand carried me out the door again. "what r u doing??? i asked. "well, our old room was my room b4 we got married...so that one didnt really count. this is both of our rooms, there fore, i need to carry you over the thresh hold..." "ok i said and he walked back in the room and plopped me on the bed. "i started laughing. "what william asked me. "i was just going to ask if u wanted to make memories...and we both bustesd up and laughed for ever....

we kept on laughing until i calmed down and kept looking at his eyes.. "do you know i love your eyes?" i asked then will got a little bit red and said

i can never tell is they are grey or blue, and when i think ive figured them out, they change... i swear ur eyes are magical... and i alway seem to get losdt in them..." william smiled and brushed my hair out of my face. u know what i love about you? he said. "what? i asked. "i love your eyes, (he kisses me), your nose (he kisses me) your smile (he kisses me) and your amazing lips (he kisses me LONG AND SLOW...)

"well you know what i like about you"...i love your laugh, your hair and i love you.. and i love hugging you and being with you, becuase i feel that im safe when im with you" then i started turning really red

i sat up and got in williams lap. he held me as i continued...i dont want to sound like the girl in distress here, or anything, but i like having you around... i feel like nothing bad can happen to me when in in your arms..." william put his chin on my shoulder. "adn i like you being in my arms, cause then feel like u are all that matters... u are all i live for... ur my everything...

we kissed long and slow and then we went to sleep the next morning when we went downstairs for breakfast the whole family was sitting there and when skandar saw us he turned bright red again.. we sat down and started talking about

how great our new room is. then william (oh how cue he is) turned to skandar. "how are you enjoying your room? made any good memories in it yet???" i nearly chocked on my eggs from laughing and skandar turned even redder than he already was. everyone else just sat there looking at us and finally, georgie asked. whats so fuinny? "nothin i said, its nothing..." i looked over at anna and mouthed ill tell u alter to her and she nodded. then we all went into the library to talk...

and to start reading a book until aslan got here and told us

• Pays :
about...

Sorry, havent read the whole story yet.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
news that the white witchs brother was coming to narnia...hes just as evil as the white witch, but hes called the black wizzard (i know real original...) adn that we must fight him. i looked at william, and he grabbed my hand. he knew what i was thinking... i was afraid of what might happen to him... "but aslan, couldnt you take care of him? asked anna, who also didnt want anyone to die..." no my majesties, i cant... u must...

news that the white witchs brother was coming to narnia...hes just as evil as the white witch, but hes called the black wizzard (i know real original...) adn that we must fight him. i looked at william, and he grabbed my hand. he knew what i was thinking... i was afraid of what might happen to him... "but aslan, couldnt you take care of him? asked anna, who also didnt want anyone to die..." no my majesties, i cant... u must...

• Statut : Habituée
'You must help each other in the battle with my army.I may be able to help,but only until we have won the battle most of the way.' 'Yes,Aslan.I will help you.I shall be off to go practice sword fighting with anna and practice riding the horse better and also riding while fighting.Excuse me.'i said.

Check the gate....

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums