Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
annie, i think u look very pretty, i like your dress and hair, and i like pauis purse and hair!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
jaja i dont like it either but w/e
  • Pays :
i look really ugly in dreeses, i stopped wearing them when i was 5, and i only wore one again on my first communion!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
i dont know my face looks really weird hehe..oh well

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
don't worry, your hair makes it look pretty!

• Pays :
Image hosting by TinyPic
Image hosting by TinyPic

• Pays :
theres more to the first one

• Statut : Confirmée
i love them! jaja my old avatar is in ther wuw jaja
  • Pays :
yeah, so is annies

hehe..okay imback..i had to go cause i was looking for band aids

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
what happened 2 u???

heheh..long story..but i dont have something els to do so ill tell it..well i dance ballet and my ballet recital will be in a few months so i have to practice a lot..so i was practicing last saturaday and i got some blisters..and then i practiced again on sunday and i got even more hurt..so im going to practice again right now..and i dont want to get hurt again or have blood come out of them again..so i was looking for band aids
Edité par Annie1290 le 14/02/2006 à 00:02

• Pays :
oh, thats nice, i can't do ballet.

• Pays :
wish i could tho.

• Pays :
ooh,annie,thats gotta hurt.i just play dance dance revolution on my xbox.lol

on the edge of seventeen...
hehe..you have to work a lot and balelt looks really easy but in fact its really difficult and you have to work a lot eheh

• Pays :
yeah, i used to go when i was six until i was 8 and i never did the splits right, i'm not too flexible

hehehe...my teacher always makes me jump and do splits he says im too flexible..and he makes em do different exercises from the rest of the class..eheh

• Pays :
cool, you must be a good dancer,

• Pays :
which avatar do you like beter, my old one or this one, i can't decide

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums