Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
we are talking on here, where anyone can respond.

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
fine.i've never been to mexico but i know a friend who came to the us from there.his name is Luis,he has a wife named Schalee and a daughter named Alicia.

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
why did you choose a rolling eyes smiley?i was just saying something to start a conversation

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
i love cancun!! and piña colada! yummi
  • Pays :
and the government gave Luis a certificate allowing him to be in the us for 10 years!

• Pays :
well,you can get virgin and non-virgin pina coladas.virgin has no alcohol and no-virgin has alcohol

• Pays :
yea it is.Schalee had Alicia on the 5th this month it was a home birth

yup i love them....of course i have never got them with alcohol...

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
yea same here
i think i have never had margaritas..i dont know??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
Luis came from Honduras and one monday night,i went over to their house and we had a praise and worship meeting before Alicia's birth and we had apples with peanut butter and we also had neopolitan ice cream.Luis and Schalee gave me a Honduras plaque and t-shirt.it was a really cool experience

yes.. hey william_693 honduras is not in mexico..

• Pays :
woops...sorry

hehe..its okay..just for you to know

i want a piña colada right now!!!!!
  • Pays :
haha.is it in guatemala?

me too.. i love them

i dont think so
  • Pays :
::sighs:: bored again...

its in central america!

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums