Forums

William Moseley (English) : whatever-you-want-it-to-be

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "whatever-you-want-it-to-be"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Chine
After our gigle fit Jake brought me to an ice cream shop.

amazing banner by Hannah at www.liam.easy-target.com
  • Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
haha...Whats up with ll the ice cream? haha...j/k!

what do you like?" jake asked.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
  • Statut : Experte
we were the only ones in there besides another couple on the other side of the store. we both got our favorite flavor and we sat down in one of the booths and it was really quiet other than the faint buzzing of the ice cream machine.

"blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed"
He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to put my hand on the back of his head but I smeared Ice cream all over. We quickly pulled away and Jake said "

"haha...its ine, happens alot."
"You mean you had oter girlfriends and went to kiss them but got ice cream all over yourself?" I asked, getting worried. "No, i never had a girlfriend before, but somehow, someway, i always get ice cream all over myslef. haha...the curse of ice cream." jake laughed, I laughed as well, "Sorry,. here, let me..." I started whipping off all the ice cream.

<a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"> </a> banner made by will4ever Holy Chocolate Starfish!!
"no let me." he said shoving his ice cream into my hair. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed as he started to wipe me off aswell.

We stopped what we were doing, and looked at eachother. We started lauhging like crazy. "I have an idea." he said, suddenl getting up. He pulled my arm, and pulled me down the street. Soon, i heard the waves of the water nearby. "Where are we going?" i asked.
"The beach." he said with a smile.

• Pays :
i bit my lip,and i thought "i ought to be the luckiest girl alive"

on the edge of seventeen...
"no i AM the luckiest girl alive" i thought

Jake looked behind me awkwardly. I checked out what he was looking at and ofcourse Will was behing us watching us the whole time. "RUN!!" I screamed pulling Jake behind me.

i turned my head for a split second and saw will dash behind a building so i figured he knew a short cut and would catch up with us! so i jerked jake around and headed in the opposite direction! as soon as we reached the building will had darted behind, he lunged out in front of us and grabbed me!

• Pays :
i screamed "will!what the hell is wrong with you?!"

he said, "you will not be around this idiot jake ever again! and mark my word, i will make it my priority that you don't!" Will yelled and he dashed jake the most hateful, disgusting, nasty look i've ever seen!

• Pays :
i got so mad,i punched my own brother in the face and he fell to the ground. "i hate you,will!i hate you so much!i never did this to you,ever!just leave me alone!!!!" i was crying.i grabbed jake`s hand and ran away

i was sad that i had to punch my best friend in the face, but he deserved it. he had just made me so mad.

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
but i knew i deserved to go on ONE date!i never ruined any of his dates,ever!!!

"so," Jake said, a little scared of me, "what did Will want?"

&#9829; William Moseley &#9829; forever a William lover..... ~Cotaco girl's head groupie! :-D
  • Pays :
i shook my head "i never messed up his date or bothered him when he got home from one,not once.now he has to go and ruin my chance for a first date." and i started bawling my eyes out

"oh." said Jake.
"i still like you, if it helps." he said scooting closer to me. "i like you alot."

Yeah Hi ppl!! My friend is planning on sighning on so yeah, soory that was a random!!!

Page : 1 ... | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | ... 24 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums