Forums

William Moseley (English) : This is the story game...

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "This is the story game..."
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
okay you should all be prepared and remember you need to be together to win this battle" aslan said and then he went out of the castle.. "ill go get the troops ready" skandar said.. "ill go with the girls to practice" georgie added.. "well i guess ill do the battle plans at my room" will then went up to the room.. we all where doing our things and at dinner will was really quiet..then he got up and went out of the dining room..when the rest of us finished anna and i stayed cleaning the table.."you know will is acting very weird" anna said "yes i know i guess that he is just concentrating on the battle plans" i added...then anna said "well im going to sleep" ..."okay im also going to my room ill see you tomorrw to continye practicing afet breakfast.. we both alked to our room and when i got there will was

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
sitting on the bed staring at the floor. i sat down next to him. "what r u thinkin?" i asked. "just...i dont wnat to have you go to war... its too dangerous... and i dont want you to get hurt... i just keep having horrible thoughts come in my head with you getting hurt and dying..." i took his hand and put my chin on his shoulder. "ill be fine... i just will tay in the background... u can be the hero...not me." william looked at me. "i think uve made a mistake... im not a hero..." (hehe i had to write it...i couldnt help myself) i scooted over into his lap and put my arms around him. "youre my hero... i said and kissed him softly....

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
but you ahve to promise em that you wont get hurt?? i couldn't stand seeing you hurt and suffering or dead...please you need to promise it will..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"i promise...ill do my besst to not to die he said and chuckled." i grabbed his face and made him look me directly in the eye. "william, im serious... promise me you wont get hurt..." he looked at me. "i promise..." then he kissed me and we went downstairs to be with everyone again. when we got down into the library, anna looked up. "were you...making memories she said and smiled at me. i busted up, remembering that i told her that story. skandar turned bright red yet again."alright!!! enough already, i was wrong by saying that..get over it... move on..." william threw a pillow at him. "no way... im holding that over you as long as posible... and we all just sat sat down laughed some more...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and georgie continued to ask what was going on..then anna said "will when is the battle going to start" well we still dont know its just when the others attack then skandar added "the troops are ready, and so am I,, but where is georgie going to stay she is too young to go to battle".. Georgie turned to skandars direction and said "im not small.. i can go to battle, right will?"

william looked uncomfortable. "well...i think u should maybe stay here... ill have a satyr stay with you..." georgie burst into tears. i reached over and she sat in my lap. "couldnt she go with us and then stay in the camp and be iin the hospital and help them out there" i asked, looking at william. he gave me a lok that said, i was trying to not to have her there, but he sighed. "ok, but you have to stay in the hospital...do u understand???" georgie nodded...

okay now lets all go to sleep..the next day i woke up and will was not by my side..so i changed and went out to the kistchen and lloked for him.. i couldn't find him then i saw anna "hey anna have you seen will?" "no i haven't, im looking for skandar also" she answered.."wait he isn't here?" no.. anna they must ahve gone to fight im sure lets g check if their arms are here" we both runned to the room where all their arms where and they were all gone".. "then anna told me that they had probably left to fight" i went running to Georgies room and woke her up..we got everything we needed and got on our horses and the three of us started galloping towards the camp hospital..but the battle was just in the middle of the way so we had to go through another path that was way more dangerous..we suddenly heard someone running behind us anna toos georgie and went running on one way and the enxt thing i knew was that someone had grabbed my arm and covered my mouth.. when i turned to see who it was i saw one of the evil creatures..they took me all the way to their camp..all i could think of was what i was going to do they had got me tighted to a tree and there was a creature besides me to guard that they didn't rescue me..

i looked around everywhere in hopes that i could find anna, but i didnt see her anywhere. i saw georgie tied to a tree about fifty feet away, an i could see that she was crying. "georgie... u need to stay calm, everything will be alright. william and skandar will come and save us..." the gurard the slapped me on the cheek, and the pain was so bad that i could hardly stand it. i could hear georgie screaming my name, and i loked over at her. "im ok georgie... ill be fine... i think. (i wispered the last part.) then i heard hoofbeats...but it wasnt william...

there where a lot of minotaurs and they seemed to be happt..i started imagining the worst things..like if they ahd won the battle..or if they had killed william..all of those things started running on my mind.. but i was to tired so i tried to sit down and fell asleep the next day georgie was still tied to the tree and she was sleeping.. i hope they come for us today i whispered..but the guard next to me answered me..well stop hoping becvause they wont.. and started lauging then he continued.. hat is why im here to guard that they wont rescue neither of you two..i started crying and

he hit me with a stick. "oh william, i wish you were here... i wispered. i pulled my knees up to my chin and cried into my dress, quietly, so that i wouldnt get hit again. i imagined william was here next to me, and that he was holding me and we were watching the sun rise like we used to. and then i heard a noise and i swear it sounded like a horn...

i imediately thought about anna and i turned to see georgi.. she was looking at me and has a smile on her face so i smiled back.. i pretended not to hear the horn because i knew that if theysaw that i recognized that horn they would send more guards and it would be harder to escape so i just sat there and waited until they rescued us..then all of a sudden

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
The guard beside me fell face first into the ground with an arrow in his back. Anna was here to rescue us! A few other arrows flew and hit more guards, and i felt that my bonds had been cut. I hopped up and ran over to georgie, taking one of the guards swords and cutting her bonds.

im down with that.
when i got running we went with anan she helped us get on the horse and then we galloped all the way back to the castle.. when we got there skandar hugged georgie but i didn't see will there so i went to our room and when i got there

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
He was laying on the bed sleeping. I went over to him and there were many bandages on him, drenched in blood.

im down with that.
i got really scared and tears started to como out of my eyes.."will, how could they do this to you, please dont leave me alone.." then i tooked his hand and kissed it and i remebered the promise we had made.."you promised me that you would be safe that you wouldn't let them hurt you..and now you are all hurt".. then skandar entered the room and he sat down on the other side of the bed...and he said "we won...i tried to help him you know but it was all really weird".. then i turned to see skandar and said "how did this happen" "well" he answered.. he then took a deep breath and started to tell the story.. "we had already won the battle but then a minotaur came running and threw will off the horse..will stood up and took his sword out..then the minotaur told him that he might have won the battle but that he had two things that where even better..will was really mad ..and then the minotaur told him he had goergie kidnapped and then he told him that the wizard had you..he just stood there in shock..and then the minotaur stabbed him" and then there was silence in the room.. suddenly will started to wake up and

• Pays :
sream because...

Sorry, i've only read up to page 10

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays :
the pain was truley unbearable. He lurched forward touching his wound, drenching his hand with blood.

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
Skandar tried to calm him down and i went running for some medicines and new bandages... Anna was running towards the room because he heard will was screming and crying..when i got the things i needed i went back to the room.. Anna was sitting besides him and had already calmed him down then she helped me clean all the wounds and get medicine in them and get new bandages on all of them.....while we did that skandar had places a towel with some water on his forhead and it had covered his eyes so he hadn't seen me...when we where down he had fallen asleep again and we went out of the room and started talking.. "hey anna why dont we give him some of georgie's medicine".. then she answered "well it finished when we where on war.. so aslan went to some strange place to get more of the ingredients to prepare some more....i nodded "dont worry he will be okay" anna added...some hours later i got in the room and will had already woke up but he was still lying on bed..then he turned towards me and...

• Statut : Newbie
  • Pays :
said, "its ok (thename). ill be all rght" "you have to be alright will. i dont want to lose you forever." i said. streams of tears came rolling down my face. "dont worry" he said. he wiped my tears off. and then anna came in and said "hey! i have good news. aslan gave me this" anna showed us a .......

i &#9829; William Moseley!!!!!
little bottle full of medicine...she pured some into wills wounds and he started to feel better..then she left the room "will you broke your promise..you told me you would be safe and i got ehre and you where all hurt"..i started crying again and then will

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 72 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums