Forums

William Moseley (English) : ANOTHER Story Board

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "ANOTHER Story Board"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
and then...

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
we heard lily start to cry. i started to pull away, but william pulled me back. "georgies got her..." and went back to kissing me. "oh yeah..." and i lost my self in the kiss

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
and we continued kissing until we were too tired and we both fell asleep

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
and then georgie ran into the roomand jumped on the bed. "lily wont stop crying! ive tried everything!!! but she wont stop!!!" i sat up groggily and looked at the clock. 3 am. i got up and went with her into the nursery...

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
then i took lily and she stopped crying..so i gave her a bottle of milk and waited for her to fall asleep again..when she did i went back to the room and will said

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
"is she ok?" he sat up and rubbed his eys. "yeah, she just wanted her mom...go back to sleep..."

so we both fell asleep again and next morning

i woke up and went to my usual spot to watch teh sunrise and like clockwork, william met me out there and i leaned back on him and watched it rise

i hugged william and then he said..

these are my favorite times with you...you know tht?" i smiled

and said..no you had never said it before..and i laughed and will said..i also like being with you and lily

• Statut : Confirmée
  • Pays : Canada
Lily screamed so loudly thew place shook. we ran into the nursery and she wasnt there.

im down with that.
"lily! i screamed and looked everywhere for her. william stood over her crib in shock, not moving...

then we went to see if she was with Georgie and when we got there

georgie was gone also.

im down with that.
georgie was on the floor out cold. i ran over to her and saw that she had been knocked out.

oh ok.

we woke her up and she cried.

im down with that.
wait, lily is still gone....we found georgie knocked out on the ground...

oops..sorry..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so she woke up and she said..they took her..and i said..who?..then gerogie said

• Pays :
'The wolves!They took her!What are we going to do?'

on the edge of seventeen...

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 41 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums