Forums

William Moseley (English) : PICTURE PERFECT<3

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "PICTURE PERFECT<3"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
heheh..i cant remember the old one....and no im not an excellent dancer..but i try to do my best..ehhe..paui has seen me dance..

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
id did't see that clip so i look at it without the words!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Statut : Confirmée
hmm i like the 3 oneee
  • Pays :
yeah, it hink i'm gonna choose that one!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
yeahhh
  • Pays :
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) ) )
THAT IS SUCH A HOXY PIC. OF HIM AND IT SAYS IT HAS TO BE 20KO OR LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Edité par William_is_Hot le 14/02/2006 à 00:53

• Pays :
it is a hoxy pic. grrrrrrr!

Boys will be boys hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams. Graphics by me. <a href="http://community.livejournal.com/kodoku_icons">Found here, guize.</a>
  • Pays :
Annie and Paui, u guys still on???

yeah im here a and i think annie is still on let me tell her to post something jaj lol shes on the msn with me
  • Pays :
i don't have msn, is it free? i only have yahoo.

yeah its free download it!
  • Pays :
k, i'll try!

okay..im back..hehe..its cause i was practicing ballet and feeding my dog..but i have to go in 10 min..cause i have to go to my dance class..eheh

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
oh, okay

• Pays :
hey William_is_Hot,i sent you an add request on yahoo.my name on there is narnia_girl_14

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays :
ok, i'll check it as soon as i can

• Pays :
hey, anyone found any new pics???

• Pays :
no,i havent yet

• Pays :
hey i got a pic of me with my new hair!you can sorta tell the difference,but not as much.i cant post it right now since i need to go to bed,but i'll post it later,k?bye!

• Statut : Habituée
  • Pays : Australie
ooo cool. can you post it now??

:]]

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums