Forums

William Moseley (English) : is anyone on?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "is anyone on?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays :
i gotta go to bed cause i have church tomorrow.i'll be back around 3:00/4:30-ish tomorrow,ok?

on the edge of seventeen...
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
yeah
you just have crushed ice..and then you put some pinaplle juice in it and then you add some coconut juice and you mix it...
Edité par Annie1290 le 12/02/2006 à 06:42

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Statut : Confirmée
ok bye...........
no..she was saying bye to william 693

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
no,im leaving,you weirdo!lol k bye obsessed-crazy william fanatics!lol k bye

on the edge of seventeen...
soo lets talk about something elsee!"
  • Pays :
Oki doki!!!
About What?
Edité par William_is_Hot le 12/02/2006 à 06:50

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
sorry i got to go...and i think paui is still here..i dont know..

• Pays :
ok, bye

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
im still here
  • Pays :
ok
what do u want to talk about??

i have no ideaa
  • Pays :
lets see.... have u tried making another wallpaper yet?

noooooo
  • Pays :
i've made like 20 but their not fancy And there is no way, i'm gonna buy a 300 dollar photoshop thing!!

yeah thats very expensive
  • Pays :
oh yeah paui, when you left to watch laguna beach, i thought you left because you didnt like will after what izzy said.

jaj i still love him!!! maybe its just a rumor what they said
  • Pays :
yeah, i hope so, i bet guys at his school are SUPER jealous of him!!!

• Pays :
hey, any1 still here?

Page : 1 ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | ... 78 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums