Forums

William Moseley (English) : NarniaFreak? R u there?

Ce forum est momentanément vérouillé et ne peut accueillir de nouvelles contributions.

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Fil de la discussion "NarniaFreak? R u there?"
Auteur Message
  • Statut : Experte
  • Pays : Etats-Unis
hey at least ur here!!!! u and i can do some of the stories!!!!!

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
  • Statut : Confirmée
im not good at doing stories i orefer just to read themm
ok, i seriously raced home (i was at my dads house and i am now at my moms house) in order to do the things, and now no one is on... this is very very sad... and i want to know what hapens!!! omg these stories are getting really, really, REALLY good! omg! and willlover! where are you! i miss u!!!! lol

"Peter pevensie, formally a finchly."..."Beaver also mentioned that you were planning on turning him into a hat..." (peter smiles his amazing smile) hehe thats my favorite line...
yess they are getting really good!! i want to know what happensss!!!!!! we need WillLover
omg yes we do... where is she??? omg i need her! i wish she would come back... omg, i miss her! and she is one of the best story teller! lol she and i are a good team...lol

yeah definetely both of u are good story tellers
thank you... i wrote some more for this is the story game one... u can read it if u want...

yeah i already read them
oh ok, well, you can still write in them,..

• Pays :
Hey I'm not really good at story telling but i really wanted "The Story Game" to continue so I started writing a bit, but please help they're getting really good!!!

<font size=1><center></i><font face=verdana>lately ive been wishing i had one desire<br>one that would make me never want another...something that made it so that nothing mattered<br>.all would be clear then.
  • Pays : Canada
mhmm they are but i think theres way too much kissing and cuddling haha id like more action like battles and drama!

im down with that.
  • Pays :
hey i am the person who started 'Story Game'.thanks for all the nice comments haha :-d

on the edge of seventeen...
hey narnia freak are you here??

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
yea,narnia freak where are you are you i wanna continue the stories

we need you!!! hha you are one of the best story telelrs in here

Because I dance it doesn?t mean that I am weak or that my ?sport? is unimportant, we use tights and pink tutus, we sweat and we work until we simply can't anymore, until our feet bleed, and our muscles are torn. And that is what dancing is all about
  • Pays :
hey,what about me?im here too,ya know!

well, annie1290 and william_693 continue the stories! i really want to know what happens
you are good too.. besides you have extra credit because you started one of the stories

• Pays :
thank you!ya!haha lol

lets coninue ith the stories
they are all super good but try to post on all of hem plss

Page : 1 | 2 | 3 | Dernier message »

Consultez d'autres forums